Download: Shoutbox

Pete T

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Michael, I just noticed something that maybe you may like to test on your side. I set up myself as a moderator for Shoutbox, I then noticed that I could not type into any of the HTML Boxes for New Topics, REplies or even news, anything that had the HTML Editing Box, like my Screenshot...

Searched this thread and I'm not trying to beat a dead horse if it's been asked, but where is the "show on index only" option?

Other Apps Tab>Shoutbox>Settings>Global Configuration.

On the Global Config screen that shows up look to the left and click Hook:Global Shoutbox. You can change where it displays on that Hook screen. Make sure you recache skin sets if you change where the hook is positioned on board.

I'm getting this error on my IPB 3.2

This is an IP.Board bug: http://community.invisionpower.com/tracker/issue-31897-another-fatal-error-during-application-upgrades/

Weird, I don't have that option?

Do you have the hook enabled from the Manage Hooks page? Try disabling and re-enabling it. Also try the Recache Apps & Modules command from the Manage Applications page.

Hi,

I tryed to install the new Shoutbox since I upgraded to 3.2.0 but during the installation after part "[color=green]No more modules to run..." [/color]it just shows a blank page and it stucks. I tryed it several times.

Any solution?

edit: it does the same with beta version

PHP white errors could be pretty much anything, see this post for instructions on how to get them to show the real error.

I upgraded to 3.2.0

after upgrade i had a forum error, i uninstalled all my hooks and mods including the shoutbox. After a visit from ipb to fix this error (wich was a incomplete upgrade of the main skin) i uploaded my new shoutbox files and installed the shoutbox again.

this is error i got after installing

Fatal error: Call to a member function announcement() on a non-object in /mounted-storage/home45c/sub007/sc33267-ZJNH/www/forum/admin/applications_addon/other/shoutbox/sources/classes/library.php on line 381

plz help !!

The only hook options I show are "Global Shoutbox, adds a global shoutbox" and "List of users, show what users are using shoutbox" - I even checked the XML folder inside the upload files to check if perhaps a hook wasn't imported. There are only 2 hooks available within that folder. There doesn't' appear to be a shoutbox index only hook like the previous version.

In file description is
Submitted: Jun 21 2011 12:16 AM

• Last Updated: Aug 01 2011 07:51 PM
  • File Size: 134.12K
  • Views: 2473
  • Downloads: 689
  • Supported IPS Software Version: 3.2.x

mean - updated for two days ago and still ver. 1.2.0 or it is ver 1.2.1 ?

regards

bosss

Archived