Download: Shoutbox

Pete T

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I have. However, I just noticed the same thing i IE8. Also, another IPB forum that has your shoutbox as well works perfectly.
The only difference is that I have it in the sidebar and the other site as a forum portal block.

I'm trying to figue out if I installed some weird hooks or anything that can affect this, but I can't see how the Shoutbox would be affected.

got an error after upgrading:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method output::isSmallTouchDevice() in /public_html/admin/sources/classes/editor/composite.php on line 301

can you help? it happend after 12 steps..

Same error, running 3.2 release.

Same error, running 3.2 release.

I've posted another bug report to IPS about that: http://community.invisionpower.com/tracker/issue-31897-another-fatal-error-during-application-upgrades/

Could you post a link to this Shoutbox in your other shoutbox mod? Something like a "Shoutbox for IP.Board can be found here: .... " it was actually quite hard to find the app just barely.

I have so many resources that I'd really need to do this for all of them if I did it for one. A search for Shoutbox in the Marketplace should find both, then just look for the version it's compatible with.

working great slight problem, ajax refresh after awhile just sits there, and won't go aways.... keep the green blinker at the top.... etc

Yeah, I've seen this before too, but I don't know that it's a Shoutbox thing, I've seen that on other, non-Shoutbox pages too.

Hey Michael, sorry if this has been asked already but it seems the shoutbox now and then randomly spazzes out and repeats like the last 2 or 3 shouts a load of times. It flashes for like 10 seconds whilst doing this then stops. If you refresh the page it goes away. Is there a way to fix this?

Archived