Download: Shoutbox

Pete T

Thanks for updating this Michael.

I'm still getting an issue where where comments system doesn't work in the gallery if the shoutbox is at the bottom of the page. I saw a post about editing a .js file but couldmn'td find the right one. I also tried entering act=gallery and /gallery/ in the exclude section but couldn't get that to work either.

Can you help please?

Cheers

E

Try using app=gallery in the list of pages to exclude.

Didn't work for me. Can't comment any image :(
  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^Well, i even tried dropping original tables but I still get errors when trying to get to the Settings page in Admin CP:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method cp_skin_tools::settings_view_row() in C:\wamp\www\forumi\admin\applications\core\modules_admin\tools\settings.php on line 1248 

This is a bit weird. Reached and rebuilt all the skins, hook is active and made sure my user group can see it, but there's no shoutbox on the board index page (where I set it to be). I can use it though, when I click the Shoutbox tab in a new window.

Shoutbox Version: 1.1.4
IP.Board Version: 3.1.4

Well, I installed the Shoutbox 1.1.4, and it installed fine. But when I click on it, an error code pops up. Here is what it says:

Fatal error: Call to a member function no_mods() on a non-object in /home/core/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/other/shoutbox/sources/classes/library.php on line 239

I don't know what is wrong with this, but it would be nice to fix. I have reinstalled it numerous times, changed the hook settings, but nothing seems to work. It would be great to get this thing working.
<p class="ipsLikeBar right clearfix" id="rep_post_2131779" style="margin-top: 10px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; float: right; font-size: 11px; ">

Make sure you have uploaded everything for this application, then go to the Look & Feel tab in your Admin CP, to the Template Tools page and run the "Rebuild Master Skin Data" (selecting the 'Rebuild HTML' and 'Shoutbox' options) tool, then run the "Recache Skin Sets" tool for all skins. The error is because you evidently don't have the skin template installed for this application.

I got it to show, but now it says something else at the top:

/home/core/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/other/shoutbox/sources/classes/library.php:1) in /home/core/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 129

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/core/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/other/shoutbox/sources/classes/library.php:1) in /home/core/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 130

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/core/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/other/shoutbox/sources/classes/library.php:1) in /home/core/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 134Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/core/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/other/shoutbox/sources/classes/library.php:1) in/home/core/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 109

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/core/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/other/shoutbox/sources/classes/library.php:1) in/home/core/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 120

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/core/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/other/shoutbox/sources/classes/library.php:1) in/home/core/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 129

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/core/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/other/shoutbox/sources/classes/library.php:1) in/home/core/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 130

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/core/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/other/shoutbox/sources/classes/library.php:1) in/home/core/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 134

That's all it shows? It looks like it is missing the real error message at the beginning.

When I recache all skins it says
%7Boption%7D
But when I go to the cache/skin_cache/cacheid_2 there is no skin_shoutbox.php. Could that be causing the problem? And if so what can I do to get that skin_shoutbox.php back? Keep in mind I just now reinstalled it and rebuilt the html and shoutbox.

Archived