HIde BBC code - Why IPS is missing it?

Saurabh Jain

There used to one paid mode for HIDE

The feature was such whatever is in Hide code, one can only see once he reply to the post..

I really need for my board.....
I have a section Mind rock puzzle
See this Currently I am using spoiler as hide alias ..Now no one replies to see the answer , every one just use spoller..

Request to IPS - Please include HIde BBC code

Thanks and Regards
Saurabh Jain

But it used to be on almost all forum providers......and the paid mod was on IPB too.. there must be some other uses which the other board admins must be using for....

"Used to" being the operative words here, features can depreciate. I'm not saying it's not a totally worthless feature, but it really doesn't belong in a "core" product...

This should also probably be in the Feedback area's not Tech Support

But it used to be on almost all forum providers......and the paid mod was on IPB too.. there must be some other uses which the other board admins must be using for....

Actually I'm the one that made the hide content modification for IPB you're talking about (at least for IPB 3) and it's still available for purchase on my site (see my signature).

You might be confused and thought it was gone because it's been removed from the IPS Marketplace when we re-organized how paid files are handled. I plan on re-adding it but I need to sort some integration issues with the marketplace API and my site first (which I hope to do soon).

Actually I'm the one that made the hide content modification for IPB you're talking about (at least for IPB 3) and it's still available for purchase on my site (see my signature).

You might be confused and thought it was gone because it's been removed from the IPS Marketplace when we re-organized how paid files are handled. I plan on re-adding it but I need to sort some integration issues with the marketplace API and my site first (which I hope to do soon).

I was already one of the user of your mod... but once I upgraded to new version.. it never worked.... I tried to contact you with pm's on your site but there was no response and later it was also removed from Market place

Saurabh

I was already one of the user of your mod... but once I upgraded to new version.. it never worked.... I tried to contact you with pm's on your site but there was no response and later it was also removed from Market place

Saurabh

I don't remember receiving any PM :unsure:

Saurabh

I have used this mod for a long time now and it still works perfectly on 3.1.4, personally it was one of my first purchases and wouldn't be without it :)
If you need any help with it and tera is perhaps too busy with his permission i'd gladly help you get it working again.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Archived