Community

For some reason, the donation bar is showing green for 10% received. Seems like it should be showing orange or red, as it has in the past. Can you help me to figure this out, please?

The progress bar was changed to use IPB built in css instead, this has only 1 fixed color. No new features are likely for the IPB 3.4.x series anymore but I will see if this can be added in the IPB4 version.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Open the template bit in Admin CP > Look & Feel Tab > select skin > Board index > hookDonateSidebar Find: <input type='hidden' name='cancel_return' value='{$this->settings[

I haven't looked that this in detail, but you can increase the donation bar width by going to admincp, look and feel, manage skin sets and templates, choose your template. Under Board Index, open up

Yes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have these errors with the IP.BOARD skin, ipb versione 3.4.6. Donatesidebar versione 2.0.0

Warning: Missing argument 1 for skin_boards_15::hookDonateSidebar(), called in /home/XXX/public_html/forum/hooks/donateSidebarHook_b6898e14d4c93ec6675a2e9c9e215e5e.php on line 64 and defined in /home/XXX/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_15/skin_boards.php on line 341

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/XXX/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_15/skin_boards.php:341) in /home/XXX/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 110

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/XXX/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_15/skin_boards.php:341) in /home/XXX/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/XXX/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_15/skin_boards.php:341) in /home/XXX/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/XXX/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_15/skin_boards.php:341) in /home/XXX/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/XXX/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_15/skin_boards.php:341) in /home/XXX/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141

With other skins the hook has no problems.

Solutions?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, I am getting this error when I turn this hook on:

Fatal error: Method hookDonateSidebar does not exist in cnsSkinBoards in /home/xologist/public_html/admin/Firefox/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php on line 4051

​Can you try rebuilding your skin cache manually and see if that makes a difference. See ACP > Look & Feel Tab > Template Tools > Recache Skin Sets.

​Can you try rebuilding your skin cache manually and see if that makes a difference. See ACP > Look & Feel Tab > Template Tools > Recache Skin Sets.

​Hello Mike,

I have rebuild Cache for all skins all together and for a singular particular skin.

I have also tried reuploading the hook, but then I get this error:

I have also tried uninstalling the hook and installing a fresh copy.. then I get this:

I have also opened a ticket with IPB.. all they tell me is: we can't help you, ask the hook developer.

I really dont know what else to do.

I can five you access to my website if you like..

my username and pass

Edited by X-ologist
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

I have installed this plugin and I am having problems receiving funds.

When someone tries to send me funds they receive the following message:

Your recipient is not able to receive funds at this time. Your recipient must first set up his or her account to receive funds.

When someone tries to send me money using paypal "send money" option, I can normally receive funds.

Any ideas?