Tracker bugs should be addressed asap

KT Walrus

I'm getting annoyed at some of the bugs in the Tracker. It makes me almost want to not bother to post a bug when I find one in the beta.

Please consider putting someone on fixing up the Tracker even if that slips out 3.2 by a day or two. I assume most of these quirks can be fixed quickly. Customers shouldn't really have to deal with a buggy Tracker. I realize that most of these bugs are just skin problems, but they are starting to get me a bit pissed when having to report an issue.

I'm getting annoyed at some of the bugs in the Tracker. It makes me almost want to not bother to post a bug when I find one in the beta.

Please consider putting someone on fixing up the Tracker even if that slips out 3.2 by a day or two. I assume most of these quirks can be fixed quickly. Customers shouldn't really have to deal with a buggy Tracker. I realize that most of these bugs are just skin problems, but they are starting to get me a bit pissed when having to report an issue.

The edit and follow not working is what I noticed.

Yes. The 'edit' problem is a big one for me. Because of the formatting problems, I often want to edit what I just submitted, but can't.

Maybe Alex can apply changes he has made daily to the live Tracker here (if he has confidence in the fixes made each day). I'd put up with a few stumbles just to avoid having the current issues that is making me think whether I really want to submit a bug (especially if the bug is minor and wouldn't affect me - most of the bugs I report I usually just fix locally if the fix is obvious).

Yes. The 'edit' problem is a big one for me. Because of the formatting problems, I often want to edit what I just submitted, but can't.

Maybe Alex can apply changes he has made daily to the live Tracker here (if he has confidence in the fixes made each day). I'd put up with a few stumbles just to avoid having the current issues that is making me think whether I really want to submit a bug (especially if the bug is minor and wouldn't affect me - most of the bugs I report I usually just fix locally if the fix is obvious).

I'd rather him just get the new version out.

For what it's worth, I packaged up 2.1 a few hours ago - we'll get it updated here soon! Sorry for the inconvenience guys!

As an aside - I can't apply hot fixes here as a lot of what has gone into 2.1 is new frameworks, applying daily fixes would definitely break things even more.

Archived