Board rules link. added back as hook?

ZakRhyno

- Board rules link removed from the board header You either want people to read your rules, or you don't want people to read your rules. Adding a link that no one will click is just a waste of space.

1. Can this be added back as a hook?
2. Where is this now, or how do you get to it currently in 3.2?

If you can do it let me know. Hooks are over my head of program currently. But is it not a good idea, hey I want to read XYZ rule of the board where can I find it at and it having a quick link at the top OR bottom why not just leave it. As currently I have to go to quick Navigation and try to find it.

A hook for showing Rules option in the footer will be nice. I don't like it on top because you only see it once and that's it. IMO The top/header/primary navigation should be used for the things which are frequently used.

If you can do it let me know. Hooks are over my head of program currently. But is it not a good idea, hey I want to read XYZ rule of the board where can I find it at and it having a quick link at the top OR bottom why not just leave it. As currently I have to go to quick Navigation and try to find it.

http://community.invisionpower.com/files/file/4297-community-guidelines-in-header/

Just for you.

@AlexJ: I'm confused. Why is a hook required when the setting in the ACP already places the link at the bottom?

Exactly what I say. If it's there already, what's the point of adding an extra hook.
I also agree that it looks better in the footers than either a link at the top or as a tab.

Archived