Whose online suggestions

Taylor J

I have been wanting this for awhile now lol.
Basically have some options that can let you have the whose online area ordered by how you want it. Here are the 3 that I think of.

Option 1: Alphabetically
Option 2: By usergroup (EX: Admins, Super mods, mods, vip, members)
Option 3: Same as option 2 but then have the members in the groups ordered in alphabetic order.

Could see this being very useful for some. Howabout a built in usergroup legend as well? Or a staff indicator? :smile:

There was a mod that did this and I do miss it a lot, it couldn't be updated to 3.0 due to it having the things that i could hook into or something. And there are already two staff indicators that are probably going to get updated, same for the usergroup legend.

Are you referring to the Active Users section, or the actual

online users

page?

Section at the bottom of the board index.

Probably won't be built-in to 3.2 given how late in the game it is now, but there was some talk about this a while back, so I'd say it's definitely on IPS's radar. The hook for this will definitely be upgraded for 3.2. I've yet to see if I can restore the sorting functionality that I could not mod in 3.0-3.1, but I'll add it if I can.

• 4 months later...

I have been wanting this for awhile now lol.

Basically have some options that can let you have the whose online area ordered by how you want it. Here are the 3 that I think of.

Option 1: Alphabetically

Option 2: By usergroup (EX: Admins, Super mods, mods, vip, members)

Option 3: Same as option 2 but then have the members in the groups ordered in alphabetic order.

I second this.

Archived