ACP Feedback 2 columns to 1 column

ᴡᴅツ

Great job on 3.2's ACP. The gradients and borders add a nice touch. The colors are beautiful too though it will take time to acclimatize to the purple/pink color scheme (I would have preferred a shade of gray, blue, or green).

My only complaint is the 1 column setup. I personally would prefer a 2 column setup or at least the option to switch to a 2 column ACP layout just like the 3.1 layout. The reason is because of the fluid layout, the ACP looks incredibly large on a 1080p fullscreen.

post-166789-0-53948500-1307661812_thumb.

Yep, as stated, it's really hard to find and currently a bug is making it closed by default instead of open.

And, @Matt - if that's a 'light red' my name is Rudolph. That's hot pink bordering on magenta.

Susan

Yep, as stated, it's really hard to find and currently a bug is making it closed by default instead of open.

And, @Matt - if that's a 'light red' my name is Rudolph. That's hot pink bordering on magenta.

Susan

Ok, that was weird. When I posted, it told me that the administrator had limited the number of times I could post within 5 seconds (only hit the button once). And as you can see - my content was entered twice in the same post. Time to visit the Tracker...

Susan of James and Susan

post-166789-0-53948500-1307661812_thumb.

If that's how it will be, they should at least give it a darker color so it will be more visible.

Archived