3.2 ACP Dropdown Menus

rsyvarth

Ya it was closed by default on mine too. I thought it was intentional. Actually until I read this topic I did not even know there was a side bar.

Same here, glad its there though because the drop down menu is a pain.

I for one, along with many others, are not a fan of the pink color-schemes used for the front end and back-end. It seems this is more of a preference of the IPS staff than the customer base. This is the impression I got after hearing other people's complaints on the same issue.

Most if not all active customers like to see IPB keep improving. I do like the suggestions people are making regarding the skin. Beta 1 looks a whole lot better than the initial preview board. I especially like the contrast and darker colors that make reading easier on the eyes. The sidebar toggle button was recently modified as well (made larger) and it looks great. I'm going to change the reddish-pink regardless, but I don't think it's very professional for a company to use such a mismatching color scheme imo.

Oh and I thought you had the staff thingy below your avatar but now you just have moderator. Shame you are like the best modder ever known.

I was staff for a while there, but I refused to get Charles's coffee for him in the morning every day, so I was sacked.

One thing I am disapointed in not seeing in the drop down is this for example.

I looked for a couple minutes before finding the Permissions for the calendar hidden under
Calendar management
then click the link
Community Calendar
to find two tabs
Options and Permissions

Well these two tabs should be in the initial drop down when you hover on Calendar Management

you MUST provide all paths as they exist and not just top/main paths if you are going to have drop downs

One thing I am disapointed in not seeing in the drop down is this for example.

I looked for a couple minutes before finding the Permissions for the calendar hidden under

Calendar management

then click the link

Community Calendar

to find two tabs

Options and Permissions

Well these two tabs should be in the initial drop down when you hover on Calendar Management

you MUST provide all paths as they exist and not just top/main paths if you are going to have drop downs

I just Wanted To Further this statement a little... IPContent DATABASES and manage categories/fields/records/settings for each on that menu would be an immense relief of unnecessary navigation... Please Consider It.

Archived