Quick Navigation! Can we use this as a new extension in APPs ?

Adriano Faria

I agree and I mentioned this on the demo site, why is such a useful navigation tool hidden at the bottom of the board? This thing should be easy to get to and hopefully you can add things to it manually and automatically as you suggested.

I agree and I mentioned this on the demo site, why is such a useful navigation tool hidden at the bottom of the board? This thing should be easy to get to and hopefully you can add things to it manually and automatically as you suggested.

We have an internal todo to make it easier to find actually, so expect that to improve :)

• 2 weeks later...

We have an internal todo to make it easier to find actually, so expect that to improve :smile:

How exactly do we add items to the Quick Navigation? I know you have to add to the extensions folder of the application, but I have no idea what to add. A short example would be really appreciated.

• 1 month later...

How exactly do we add items to the Quick Navigation? I know you have to add to the extensions folder of the application, but I have no idea what to add. A short example would be really appreciated.

exactly what I've been hunting in source.
While I have found the forums file, without a reference to base on for add-on apps as none have them whatsoever, I'm a tad stumped as to what precisely i need here.

Archived