Board statistics location

Jonathan80

I don't necessarily like where the boards states are placed. I feel as if they should be placed back into the sectioned off area where it shows the logged in members and other information like with the previous versions. I don't really see a reason why they needed to be moved besides the argument of less clutter. Though I do like how they're in a row now instead of being bunched together in a little box like they were in the last version... Just not the location.

Well, I like the format of the horizontal line of the stastics but I wish we could have an option to show them at the top AND the bottom of the forum. I think they are very useful for showing activity and size/scope. If others think the top of the forum is too busy, then allow us to place the statistics in other locations and give us the freedom to move it around.

Just more ideas.

I didn't even notice that. I don't like it either. :laugh: Theres plenty of room to not have to mouseover it and wait for it to pop up. There seems to be a lot of needless over engineering feature wise with this new version I've noticed.

I didn't even notice that. I don't like it either. :laugh: Theres plenty of room to not have to mouseover it and wait for it to pop up. There seems to be a lot of needless over engineering feature wise with this new version I've noticed.

The fact that they needed to use a mouseover to display data like that should make it quite clear that the layout just isn't working.

Archived