3.2 View new content only shows Next Prev no page numbers?

Christophe

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And no private messages do NOT have it. It tells which paghe you're on, but the only links are previous and next and I think last. Not individuals.

Then you are referring to having each individual page be in the pagination.

What I said was that we do have pagination in personal conversations. Can you get from page 1 to page 2? If yes, then my statement holds true. :)

Then you are referring to having each individual page be in the pagination.

What I said was that we do have pagination in personal conversations. Can you get from page 1 to page 2? If yes, then my statement holds true. :smile:

I was mentioning it because someone else said it was already in private messages. I don't think it was you. But anyway I assume everything in this topic where people asked for pagination was already broken into pages, but not having individual page links. Unless I totally misudnerstood the original point.

The thing annoying me in private messages is you can't really get to the first unread. If you use the member menu you can ONLY get to the first message in the conversation. if you go to view all conversations you can only get to first message or last message, but not first unread.

Archived