auto following

madLyfe

i think there should also be an option to set whether i want to auto follow topics started by me. unless im confused and the option to auto follow all topics i reply to is included in that. if thats the case that settings wording needs some adjusting. if the former, there should be the option to have every topic i start auto followed and be able to select if i want it right away, every day, etc like the other option.

on a diff note, i think by default it should be that everyone has it set to auto follow every topic they start. i know many of times ive run across a forum for something i need at the time and made a post only to forget about it quickly and never know if there were any replies.. if they dont like that they are getting updates then they can come back and change the setting, at least the user would be coming back.

to me, i would rather go back to a site to change that setting or unfollow a particular topic that didnt mean anything to me anymore then to have it lost in the abyss of my cluttered mind..

• 3 weeks later...

Archived