Download: Delight

ehren.

Gotta say, its been a month and a half since the first post asking for help on this skin. The fact there is not even a reply of any sort is pretty rediculous. I'm betting they have been on this forum many times and ignored this topic...

Last active 21 minutes ago... hmmm

• 2 weeks later...

Gotta say, its been a month and a half since the first post asking for help on this skin. The fact there is not even a reply of any sort is pretty rediculous. I'm betting they have been on this forum many times and ignored this topic...

Last active 21 minutes ago... hmmm

Same Heyhoe. I have reported this to IPS and am awaiting a reply. I have also posted a review on the mod's page - I suggest you do the same so others don't buy this. :)

Hello,

Sorry for the lack of answers on this topic. We are used to giving support through our forums; it hasn't been problematic since then that we didn't look at the default support topics.

For those who have a hard time registering, feel free to send me a PM or an email through our contact form so that we can help you register. If you can't access the tutorials and/or the support section once registered, make sure you used the same e-mail as here, and once this is done, contact us and we'll help you upgrade your account.

bosss, we've helped you - even though I can recognize we took too much time, and I apologize for it. As far as I remember, your issues were fixed, for those who were in the scope of the support.

Ever since Oliver brought on the new dev things have went downhill. They have not released one skin that works as it should on IE 8 or 9 since the new dev started to code the skins.

I agree with you that we had a lot of issues with IE since the release of Joie. We know this and have been trying to improve our skins regarding this matter. We've made a good progress, but things are not perfect, yet. That's why we're spending much time with IP.Board 3.2 update, so that we avoid such issues in the future. However, please note the new developer is not coding the skins - Olivier is the only one who does. I only take care of javascript/php developments.

Please use our support forums from now, it will greatly help us to notice your requests - and answer them in a timely manner.

Thanks,
Sébastien Penet,
Quimiu Management.

It's the js and php that is causing the problems. They were not present in the skins when Oliver was the lone coder and the skins he made were bug free.

It remains to be seen if they get better. I'll believe when I see it.

I don't agree with your opinion of what's the actual cause, but well, it has no real importance. Things change anyway.

We'll put every single effort we can to show you they can be better.

Sébastien.

I give up after 18 days :laugh: :yawn: :yawn:

Personally I gave up, binned the skin and wrote my money off..............lifes just too short to be spending 18 days trying to get into a site :lol:
I truly believe if someone buys a skin/mod on this site they should expect to get support on here without having to go elsewhere to join another site but maybe thats just me.

You guys are acting rediculous. There's lots of time involved in these skins. If you want support, skinbox has their own support forum and client area. I'll bet you get much faster response there.

Acting ridiculous after paying money out for a skin they can't get support on to use it ? hmmmmmm I don't think so, would you buy a broken car and not be asking WTF! ?
I buy a LOT of skins from various skinners and this was the 1st i'd tried from this lot simply because they had a good rep, sadly for me this will be the only one and that rep has gone out the window.
I believe I was one of the first to purchase this skin and as stated previously I gave up and binned it, if it was me i'd be offering people a refund or replacement but as they say lesson learnt the hard way ;)
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived