FireFox keeps messing up 3.2 skin

Genestoy

Don't worry - CSS has gone for me as well in Chrome - can't get it back at the moment. But it will come....

See if I can post without any css.... lolThe problem I have is the css or somewhere is pointing to content.community.invisionpower.com rather then community.invisionpower.comI would think they can see this but maybe not.... I have nothing but raw files.... :(

<p>If you cannot get to content.community.invisionpower.com because your ISP's DNS isn't refreshing I'm afraid images and CSS won't work for you until your DNS updates.</p>

Is there a good reason this new subdomain was added in the blink of an eye? lol

<p>If you cannot get to content.community.invisionpower.com because your ISP's DNS isn't refreshing I'm afraid images and CSS won't work for you until your DNS updates.</p>

But it keeps coming and going - not sure it is my DNS - the forums seem to go offline and then the full CSS reappears.

But it keeps coming and going - not sure it is my DNS - the forums seem to go offline and then the full CSS reappears.

I had the issue too, seems OpenDNS hasn't updated it's DNS for the CDN (even though I told it to refresh caches multiple times it's refusing to work in a few countries). I switched to Google's public DNS (8.8.8.8, 8.8.4.4) and it all works fine now.

I had the issue too, seems OpenDNS hasn't updated it's DNS for the CDN (even though I told it to refresh caches multiple times it's refusing to work in a few countries). I switched to Google's public DNS (8.8.8.8, 8.8.4.4) and it all works fine now.

Heck I haven't used that for a while :) Brings back memories of my last IPS failing (UKOnline) on DNS

Archived