(DP32) RSS Import to Sidebar

DawPi

%7Boption%7D

File Name: (DP32) RSS Import to Sidebar

File Submitter: DawPi

File Submitted: 26 May 2011

File Category: User and Social Engagement

With this hook you can display latest RSS items in sidebar.

Features:

• enable/disable system,
  • choose which groups can see the sidebar block,
  • set channel title,
  • set channel url,
  • set charset,
  • set items limit,
  • set refresh time (min is 30 minutes),
  • set title chars limit.

NOTE: this mod works only with IP.Board 3.2! You can download version for 3.1 from previous version so no worry!

here to download this file

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Purchased and installed. Now my site is broken...

Warning: IPSLib::loadLibrary(/home/bluecana/public_html/admin/sources/classes/dp3classes/dp3risClass.php) [ipslib.loadlibrary]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/bluecana/public_html/admin/sources/base/core.php on line 1208

Fatal error: IPSLib::loadLibrary() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/bluecana/public_html/admin/sources/classes/dp3classes/dp3risClass.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/lib:/home/bluecana/public_html/ips_kernel/') in/home/bluecana/public_html/admin/sources/base/core.php on line 1208

Please advise.

I definitely like this mod but would be awesome with more than one feed for the hook :)

I'm thinking about it, shouldn't be hard to do, but then it need to be done as application, which mean higher price (I think something arround 10-15$). Exists customers will have option to purchase it in lower price.

Any advice?

Did you enabled it in settings? Did you run the init task?

Did you enabled it in settings? Did you run the init task?

It shows as enabled and all other settings look OK (to me).

I didn't see anything in the instructions about an init task. How do I do that?

I owe you an apology Dawid, I went to copy the RSS url to bring in here and realised there was a space in the url. It's now working; very well!

Embarrassed!

I'd support the call for multiple feeds and the ability to create a sidebar block for each one.

Bought this and it works exactly as stated, nice job thank you, Happy Customer %7Boption%7D' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' > %7Boption%7D' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' > %7Boption%7D' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >

• 2 weeks later...

Archived