Download: (SOS31) Topic Title Colored

Adriano Faria

File Name: (SOS31) Topic Title Colored
File Submitter: Adriano Faria
File Submitted: 18 May 2011
File Updated: 22 May 2011
File Category: Hooks and Plugins

This hook will allow users to use colors in topic title when creating a topic. Topic title colored will appear in forum view, including topic preview popup and in topic view.

Settings:

• Admins can set aditional places to show:
    • board index (last post info in categories)
    • Recent Topics sidebar hook
    • Search results
    • Tab profiles (topics and posts)
User groups can create topic title coloredForums where users can create topic title colored
Notes:

This hook is based visually in -IBM- Topic title Colored mod for IP.Board 3.0.X, by AmgedOsman from http://realcustomscripts.com/No file or template edit required

Compatibility:

• IP.Board 3.1.4

Click here to download this file

Thanks AF!

I like simple free hooks like this because it gives me more integration options for ibEconomy. I just created an ibEconomy shop item with this so that users can purchase a one-use Change Topic Style ability. :) it'll be out in ibEco 1.5.1 btw.

its no longer "Sacred" its AmgedOsman now :P Good work Adriano.. but why didnt add the moz-borders and webkit (rounds) to it. My newest/paid version had those in them

True. :)

Thanks AF!

I like simple free hooks like this because it gives me more integration options for ibEconomy. I just created an ibEconomy shop item with this so that users can purchase a one-use Change Topic Style ability. :) it'll be out in ibEco 1.5.1 btw

Nice. :)

Hey I have an issue. For some reason randomly some topics come coloured, only on the index page. This is when the colours aren't set, but they come in random colours on the index, but doesn't show up in the Recently Added Topics hook or when the topic is clicked.

Any idea? Would be greatly appreicated! Thanks.

Edit; pics The green colour is something that was not chosen but shows up on the index page. Not on anything else though, just index.

%7Boption%7D%7Boption%7D%7Boption%7D

Hey I have an issue. For some reason randomly some topics come coloured, only on the index page. This is when the colours aren't set, but they come in random colours on the index, but doesn't show up in the Recently Added Topics hook or when the topic is clicked.

Edit; pics The green colour is something that was not chosen but shows up on the index page. Not on anything else though, just index.

Yeap... it was reported 2 days ago and was fixed yesterday. I'm just testing. Will post version 1.0.1 today later.

Hey,

One more bug: After hook being installed and enabled, every edition of a random non-colored topic changes the last post info date on index.

I'm not sure if what I've written is clear. I have, say, General Forum with a last reply in Hello thread from 8pm. If I'd edit the first post of this thread now, I'd get the info on index of last post being made at 11:17pm. Which is not how IPB operates in default.

Hey,

One more bug: After hook being installed and enabled, every edition of a random non-colored topic changes the last post info date on index.

I'm not sure if what I've written is clear. I have, say, General Forum with a last reply in Hello thread from 8pm. If I'd edit the first post of this thread now, I'd get the info on index of last post being made at 11:17pm. Which is not how IPB operates in default.

Confirmed in Version 1.0.1, also when you create a topic in a subforum, topic titles doesn't show colored in board index.

Everything else works good, thanks. :)

Possible bug (at least it appers everytime I do it):
When you edit a topic that has colored title it becomes normal again. The title is no longer colored. I need to go back to full editor and recolor the title.

Just wondering is it just me or is it so?

Thanks. :)

• 4 weeks later...

I've downloaded a number of your hooks and my board is enjoying them fully, including this one. However, I don't see where to configure by user group. I'd like to keep this ability restricted to moderators and my help personnel.

Can this be done? If not yet, will such be available in the future.

I'm a little concerned that once the general population learns to use this, the board will begin to look like the NBC peacock and be too startling to read.

Thank you so much for your add-ons. They're super.

Dana White
Admin
Before And After Help Message Board

Archived