(RSyvarth) Social Groups

rsyvarth

Great help. Thanks a bunch.

About the members not being happy with the mod has very little to do with the mod itself.

After a few minutes of the app being installed, we had a thread with many replies on how bad this is. Not one group had een created, but it was a bad thing anyway.

So, nothing for you to worry about, just the members being a bit negativ towards the way I presented the groups at first.

Haha, ok great! Well you still seem to have a very large and active community so if you have any feedback for the app based off of your members' behavior let me know. I hope that query works out for you, I will look into adding a tool for changing existing group's permissions in the future.

Haha, ok great! Well you still seem to have a very large and active community so if you have any feedback for the app based off of your members' behavior let me know. I hope that query works out for you, I will look into adding a tool for changing existing group's permissions in the future.

The thing they objected against was the fact that we said the groups would be hidden and the groupowner could choose to let someone into the group or not.
This we have changed and now it is up to the members themselves to decide if they wish to join a group or not.
But still they are very suspicious to the whole thing.

We as owners of the site see the groups a great way to (hopefully) let new members start their own groups, smaller groups, if the find a bigger community a bit intimidating.

Also a great way to let old members go off topic from the general genre of the forum.

I am sure we will get the groups working like we want them to and hopefully the members will see the benefits later on.

UPDATE  `social_groups_perms` SET  

`group_show` =  '1,2,3,4,5', // Non Members - Admins are able to view the group

`forum_show` =  '1,2,3,4,5', // Non Members - Admins are able to view the topic listing in the forum

`forum_read` =  '2,3,4,5', // Members Pending Approval - Admins are able to read the topics in the forum

`forum_use` =  '3,4,5', // Members - Admins are able to reply to forum topics

`invite` =  '4,5', // Moderators & Admins are able to send out invites to the group

`add_news` =  '4,5', //Moderators & Admins can add news to the group

`manage` =  '5', // Admins can manage group settings

`admin_tools` =  '4,5' // Moderators & Admins can send out mass PMs

I hope that helps! Please let me know if you have any more questions / feedback.

Works perfectly...
But note I had to add my DB prefix to the DB name. :smile:

Just a couple of questions that I didn't see answers to:

1) Can a single group have multiple group forums?
2) Can some be public group forums for everyone, group only forums, and group staff only?
3) Can a group have a unique color for usernames to differentiate groups in the online list?

As an example, here's what I want to do

Group Forum Category
- Group Public Forum
- Group Private Forum
- Group Leaders Only Forum

Thanks,
Dakota

Just a couple of questions that I didn't see answers to:

1) Can a single group have multiple group forums?

2) Can some be public group forums for everyone, group only forums, and group staff only?

3) Can a group have a unique color for usernames to differentiate groups in the online list?

As an example, here's what I want to do

Group Forum Category

- Group Public Forum

- Group Private Forum

- Group Leaders Only Forum

Thanks,

Dakota

1-3) No, none of the features are currently possible, although I do have plans for some features similar to what you requested for #1 and #2 in the future so keep on the lookout for those. Keep on checking back on the app, I hope that one day it will meet your needs.

View new publictaions throw out new messages, including closed communities and theme of this preview you can read the first and last post of the topic in a closed forum community has work. Also, index.php?App = core&module=search&do=search forums closed community easily searched and when viewing posts in the user profile. IP.Board verion v3.1.4 (ID:31007), opportunity to upgrade to version 3.2 forum there is no.

I need an exportable tag for IPB.Portal. But in IPB 3.1.4 I can't find the "Latest groups" as described in the

documentation

.Can somebody help?

Did you see this in the documentation?

Sidebar Display on the Forum Index and the IPB Portal

The Social Groups application comes with two hooks that allow board admins to enable or disable the display of a sidebar that shows the Latest Groups Created.

• Forum index sidebar - By default, the sidebar for the forum index is enabled. To disable it, in the ACP -> Settings -> Manage Hooks and look for (RSyvarth) Latest Groups and click the edit button to the right and select disable hook.
  • Portal plugin sidebar – To add the Latest Social Groups sidebar to the IPB Portal, in the ACP-> My Apps -> Portal and click on the edit button to the right of Latest Social Groups and click on View Exportable Tags and copy and paste the code to the Look & Feel section -> Your Skin Set -> Templates -> Portal -> skeleton template

You have to go to the PORTAL under My Apps to get the exportable tag. I am wondering if you were looking under SOCIAL GROUPS under My Apps for the exportable tag?

- Brian

Hi,

i am interested to get social groups, but before i have a question:

After i join on the demo-site a group - the group will be listed on forum view.
It is possible to hide the groups on forum view? So that users have to go to groups, and dont see them on "Forum view" ?

Thanks

A few of my older members are killing me with negatviity related to this application.

To make this problem go away, would it be possible to have an optional "Join all groups" button?

How to create a button like that?

I don't exactly have a simple solution for this problem and it isn't really something that I would want to include in the retail version of the app. If people want to join every single group that is being made I feel like the application is being used incorrectly, but if you still want this feature send me a PM and I may be able to help you out.

Hi,

i am interested to get social groups, but before i have a question:

After i join on the demo-site a group - the group will be listed on forum view.

It is possible to hide the groups on forum view? So that users have to go to groups, and dont see them on "Forum view" ?

Thanks

As Claudia said, there are settings which allow you to control the display settings of group forums on the index. You can either show all of the group forums, only show the ones which that member is a part of, or hide all of them.

@Liberia_: what are you trying to accomplish? Your post is not at all clear?

1. Are you trying to upgrade from 3.14 to 3.2?

2. Are you saying there is a security hole? Are you saying a member or guest can view the groups and/or messages without being a member? Are you saying a member of guest can read the first and last post in a topic when the group is private or hidden?

3. Are you saying that using the string of index.php?.... a member or guest can search and read posts in a user profile for a public/private/hidden group where that person is not a member?

Realize english may not be your first language but you have to give us some help here because your post is so confusing ...

Thanks.

Would it be possible to have on the "rejected" page where it says: You must be a member of this group in order to view their forum... Would it be possible to have a button there that says: Join this group to see content

Like it is now they have to go back to the groups page and choose to join and then try to find their way back to the forum they were trying to read before.
Not a very easy task if you are 55+ and just started paying with computers. :)

Is there a way to achieve this?

Another problem there is, is this:

This is what you write:
Member Control - Group admins will be able to control each member's rank within the group (Admin, Moderator, Member). They can also ban those pesky troublemakers from their group to keep things civilized.

So true, but what about when the group admin is one of the troublemakers?

For example, if a group is created called Donald Duck group, members join because they want to read about Donald.
The the group admin appoints a few other admins and mods, and decides to abandon this group.
But before he does that, he renames the group into Mickey Mouse-group.
The second in command is now automatically the creator and owner of this group, no notifications to the new owner/creator.

The problems occur when the groups are not about Mickey Mouse, but about worse things.

There should be a notification, no, a question to the next in line which has to be approved before the first owner can leave the group.
It should not happen automatically.

Another problem there is, is this:

This is what you write:

Member Control - Group admins will be able to control each member's rank within the group (Admin, Moderator, Member). They can also ban those pesky troublemakers from their group to keep things civilized.

So true, but what about when the group admin is one of the troublemakers?

For example, if a group is created called Donald Duck group, members join because they want to read about Donald.

The the group admin appoints a few other admins and mods, and decides to abandon this group.

But before he does that, he renames the group into Mickey Mouse-group.

The second in command is now automatically the creator and owner of this group, no notifications to the new owner/creator.

The problems occur when the groups are not about Mickey Mouse, but about worse things.

There should be a notification, no, a question to the next in line which has to be approved before the first owner can leave the group.

It should not happen automatically.

There was a lot of discussion back and forth about this feature as it was being refined for the social groups application. Various scenarios were anticipated:
  • perhaps an incensed group creator who did not like the advice or input of his members or moderators and might decide that in a fit of rage to delete the group. To stop that, the application had a safeguard that would only allow the global administrator to approve the group deletion
  • perhaps a group creator who just walks away and leaves the group sitting there, without another admin or moderator. To allow the group to continue, the global administrator has access to the group to promote or demote people. In this second scenario, the group creator would be demoted to moderator or member or banned completely while another person, perhaps temporarily the global administrator, becomes the group admin and the group creator.

To have a feature that the next in line would be approved, that is a difficult and emotional decision and really cannot be designed into the application. Instead, the global administrator can step in, rename the group back to what it was, if he/she wants, and start a forum discussion requesting nominations for group admin (President), and then with those results, start a poll using the forum, and send out a message to the group members asking them to vote. That seems the fairest approach.

So basically the global administrator can intervene if necessary to restore the group to the majority of the groups' focus or desire.

Hello rsyvarth, thank you making a great application! I am having alot of sql errors & after talking to ipb & some coders on here they said i would need to talk to you about them, here is a few of the many:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2011 00:04:22 +0000 Error: 2006 - MySQL server has gone away IP Address: 124.148.61.42 - /index.php?showtopic=46881&hl=&fromsearch=1 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- mySQL query error: SELECT * FROM ibf_cache_store WHERE cs_key IN ( 'groups' ) .--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------. | File | Function | Line No. | |----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------| | admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php | [ips_CacheRegistry]._loadCaches | 3133 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/applications_addon/other/groups/sources/classes/permMask.php | [ips_CacheRegistry].getCache | 64 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | hooks/group_vnc_setup_d5d7ab18886d8034dc715e55d2f80ae8.php | [permMask].__construct | 32 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/dp3classes/dp3cwcClass.php | [group_vnc_setup].__construct | 78 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | hooks/dp32_cwc_outputOverload_02b31808600933cd65a2c02b8992f2a2.php | [dp3cwcClass].getCounts | 31 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | hooks/topicDescMeta_533087b1a1b75b21842f9373ac976864.php | [dp32_cwc_outputOverload].sendOutput | 231 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/base/ipsController.php | [topicDescMeta].doExecute | 302 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2011 00:04:22 +0000 Error: 2006 - MySQL server has gone away IP Address: 124.148.61.42 - /index.php?showtopic=46881&hl=&fromsearch=1 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- mySQL query error: SELECT cs_value, cs_updated FROM ibf_cache_store WHERE cs_key='mail_processing' .--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2011 00:04:28 +0000 Error: 2006 - MySQL server has gone away IP Address: 124.148.61.42 - /index.php?showtopic=46884&hl=&fromsearch=1 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- mySQL query error: SELECT * FROM ibf_cache_store WHERE cs_key IN ( 'groups' ) .--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------. | File | Function | Line No. | |----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------| | admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php | [ips_CacheRegistry]._loadCaches | 3133 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/applications_addon/other/groups/sources/classes/permMask.php | [ips_CacheRegistry].getCache | 64 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | hooks/group_vnc_setup_d5d7ab18886d8034dc715e55d2f80ae8.php | [permMask].__construct | 32 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/dp3classes/dp3cwcClass.php | [group_vnc_setup].__construct | 78 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | hooks/dp32_cwc_outputOverload_02b31808600933cd65a2c02b8992f2a2.php | [dp3cwcClass].getCounts | 31 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | hooks/topicDescMeta_533087b1a1b75b21842f9373ac976864.php | [dp32_cwc_outputOverload].sendOutput | 231 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/base/ipsController.php | [topicDescMeta].doExecute | 302 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2011 00:04:28 +0000 Error: 2006 - MySQL server has gone away IP Address: 124.148.61.42 - /index.php?showtopic=46884&hl=&fromsearch=1 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- mySQL query error: SELECT cs_value, cs_updated FROM ibf_cache_store WHERE cs_key='mail_processing' .--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2011 00:04:30 +0000 Error: 2006 - MySQL server has gone away IP Address: 124.148.61.42 - /index.php?showtopic=46880&hl=&fromsearch=1 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- mySQL query error: SELECT * FROM ibf_cache_store WHERE cs_key IN ( 'groups' ) .--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------. | File | Function | Line No. | |----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------| | admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php | [ips_CacheRegistry]._loadCaches | 3133 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/applications_addon/other/groups/sources/classes/permMask.php | [ips_CacheRegistry].getCache | 64 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | hooks/group_vnc_setup_d5d7ab18886d8034dc715e55d2f80ae8.php | [permMask].__construct | 32 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/dp3classes/dp3cwcClass.php | [group_vnc_setup].__construct | 78 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | hooks/dp32_cwc_outputOverload_02b31808600933cd65a2c02b8992f2a2.php | [dp3cwcClass].getCounts | 31 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | hooks/topicDescMeta_533087b1a1b75b21842f9373ac976864.php | [dp32_cwc_outputOverload].sendOutput | 231 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/base/ipsController.php | [topicDescMeta].doExecute | 302 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2011 00:04:30 +0000 Error: 2006 - MySQL server has gone away IP Address: 124.148.61.42 - /index.php?showtopic=46882&hl=&fromsearch=1 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- mySQL query error: SELECT * FROM ibf_cache_store WHERE cs_key IN ( 'groups' ) .--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------. | File | Function | Line No. | |----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------| | admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php | [ips_CacheRegistry]._loadCaches | 3133 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/applications_addon/other/groups/sources/classes/permMask.php | [ips_CacheRegistry].getCache | 64 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | hooks/group_vnc_setup_d5d7ab18886d8034dc715e55d2f80ae8.php | [permMask].__construct | 32 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/dp3classes/dp3cwcClass.php | [group_vnc_setup].__construct | 78 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | hooks/dp32_cwc_outputOverload_02b31808600933cd65a2c02b8992f2a2.php | [dp3cwcClass].getCounts | 31 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | hooks/topicDescMeta_533087b1a1b75b21842f9373ac976864.php | [dp32_cwc_outputOverload].sendOutput | 231 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/base/ipsController.php | [topicDescMeta].doExecute | 302 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2011 00:06:21 +0000 Error: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'GROUP BY g.g_id' at line 1 IP Address: 180.76.5.160 - /index.php?showtopic=353&st=0&p=2890&settingNewSkin=36&settingNewSkin=3 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- mySQL query error: SELECT g.g_id, g.g_seo_name, g.g_name,m.* FROM ibf_social_groups g,ibf_social_group_members m WHERE g.g_privacy != 2 AND g.g_id=m.g_id AND m.has_left=0 AND m.member_id= GROUP BY g.g_id .--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------. | File | Function | Line No. | |----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------| | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code | [group_user_info_pane].userInfoPane | 5 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | cache/skin_cache/cacheid_36/skin_topic.php | [ibEconomyMemberPane].userInfoPane | 1159 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code | [skin_topic_36].post | 31 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code | [tbGfSkinTopic].post | 28 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | cache/skin_cache/cacheid_36/skin_topic.php | [dp3_custp_parsePostTopicViewPostSkinOverloader].post | 2047 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | cache/skin_cache/cacheid_36/skin_topic.php | [skin_topic_36].__f__c4f3a55e283e938bbf0e2abcbd9dd64f | 1872 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code | [skin_topic_36].topicViewTemplate | 85 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code | [dp3pb_topicViewSkinOverloader].topicViewTemplate | 91 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code | [group_topic_perm].topicViewTemplate | 7 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | hooks/topicDescMeta_533087b1a1b75b21842f9373ac976864.php | [showInTopicDesc].topicViewTemplate | 190 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/base/ipsController.php | [topicDescMeta].doExecute | 302 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2011 00:06:32 +0000 Error: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'GROUP BY g.g_id' at line 1 IP Address: 180.76.5.147 - /index.php?showtopic=353&st=0&p=1471&settingNewSkin=36&settingNewSkin=36&settingNewSkin=3 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- mySQL query error: SELECT g.g_id, g.g_seo_name, g.g_name,m.* FROM ibf_social_groups g,ibf_social_group_members m WHERE g.g_privacy != 2 AND g.g_id=m.g_id AND m.has_left=0 AND m.member_id= GROUP BY g.g_id .--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------. | File | Function | Line No. | |----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------| | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code | [group_user_info_pane].userInfoPane | 5 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | cache/skin_cache/cacheid_36/skin_topic.php | [ibEconomyMemberPane].userInfoPane | 1159 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code | [skin_topic_36].post | 31 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code | [tbGfSkinTopic].post | 28 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | cache/skin_cache/cacheid_36/skin_topic.php | [dp3_custp_parsePostTopicViewPostSkinOverloader].post | 2047 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | cache/skin_cache/cacheid_36/skin_topic.php | [skin_topic_36].__f__c4f3a55e283e938bbf0e2abcbd9dd64f | 1872 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code | [skin_topic_36].topicViewTemplate | 85 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code | [dp3pb_topicViewSkinOverloader].topicViewTemplate | 91 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code | [group_topic_perm].topicViewTemplate | 7 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | hooks/topicDescMeta_533087b1a1b75b21842f9373ac976864.php | [showInTopicDesc].topicViewTemplate | 190 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/base/ipsController.php | [topicDescMeta].doExecute | 302 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2011 00:06:44 +0000 Error: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'GROUP BY g.g_id' at line 1 IP Address: 180.76.5.160 - /index.php?showtopic=353&st=0&p=1242&settingNewSkin=36&settingNewSkin=36&settingNewSkin=36 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- mySQL query error: SELECT g.g_id, g.g_seo_name, g.g_name,m.* FROM ibf_social_groups g,ibf_social_group_members m WHERE g.g_privacy != 2 AND g.g_id=m.g_id AND m.has_left=0 AND m.member_id= GROUP BY g.g_id .--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------. | File | Function | Line No. | |----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------| | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code | [group_user_info_pane].userInfoPane | 5 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | cache/skin_cache/cacheid_36/skin_topic.php | [ibEconomyMemberPane].userInfoPane | 1159 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code | [skin_topic_36].post | 31 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code | [tbGfSkinTopic].post | 28 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | cache/skin_cache/cacheid_36/skin_topic.php | [dp3_custp_parsePostTopicViewPostSkinOverloader].post | 2047 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | cache/skin_cache/cacheid_36/skin_topic.php | [skin_topic_36].__f__c4f3a55e283e938bbf0e2abcbd9dd64f | 1872 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code | [skin_topic_36].topicViewTemplate | 85 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code | [dp3pb_topicViewSkinOverloader].topicViewTemplate | 91 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code | [group_topic_perm].topicViewTemplate | 7 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | hooks/topicDescMeta_533087b1a1b75b21842f9373ac976864.php | [showInTopicDesc].topicViewTemplate | 190 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/base/ipsController.php | [topicDescMeta].doExecute | 302 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2011 00:30:03 +0000 Error: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'GROUP BY g.g_id' at line 1 IP Address: 180.76.5.179 - /index.php?showtopic=1430&st=0&p=8456&settingNewSkin=23 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- mySQL query error: SELECT g.g_id, g.g_seo_name, g.g_name,m.* FROM ibf_social_groups g,ibf_social_group_members m WHERE g.g_privacy != 2 AND g.g_id=m.g_id AND m.has_left=0 AND m.member_id= GROUP BY g.g_id .--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------. | File | Function | Line No. | |----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------| | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code | [group_user_info_pane].userInfoPane | 5 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | cache/skin_cache/cacheid_36/skin_topic.php | [ibEconomyMemberPane].userInfoPane | 1159 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code | [skin_topic_36].post | 31 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code | [tbGfSkinTopic].post | 28 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | cache/skin_cache/cacheid_36/skin_topic.php | [dp3_custp_parsePostTopicViewPostSkinOverloader].post | 2047 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | cache/skin_cache/cacheid_36/skin_topic.php | [skin_topic_36].__f__c4f3a55e283e938bbf0e2abcbd9dd64f | 1872 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code | [skin_topic_36].topicViewTemplate | 85 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code | [dp3pb_topicViewSkinOverloader].topicViewTemplate | 91 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code | [group_topic_perm].topicViewTemplate | 7 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | hooks/topicDescMeta_533087b1a1b75b21842f9373ac976864.php | [showInTopicDesc].topicViewTemplate | 190 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/base/ipsController.php | [topicDescMeta].doExecute | 302 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2011 00:30:14 +0000 Error: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'GROUP BY g.g_id' at line 1 IP Address: 180.76.5.103 - /index.php?showtopic=1430&st=0&p=8150&settingNewSkin=36&settingNewSkin=3 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- mySQL query error: SELECT g.g_id, g.g_seo_name, g.g_name,m.* FROM ibf_social_groups g,ibf_social_group_members m WHERE g.g_privacy != 2 AND g.g_id=m.g_id AND m.has_left=0 AND m.member_id= GROUP BY g.g_id .--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------. | File | Function | Line No. | |----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------| | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code | [group_user_info_pane].userInfoPane | 5 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | cache/skin_cache/cacheid_36/skin_topic.php | [ibEconomyMemberPane].userInfoPane | 1159 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code | [skin_topic_36].post | 31 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code | [tbGfSkinTopic].post | 28 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | cache/skin_cache/cacheid_36/skin_topic.php | [dp3_custp_parsePostTopicViewPostSkinOverloader].post | 2047 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | cache/skin_cache/cacheid_36/skin_topic.php | [skin_topic_36].__f__c4f3a55e283e938bbf0e2abcbd9dd64f | 1872 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code | [skin_topic_36].topicViewTemplate | 85 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code | [dp3pb_topicViewSkinOverloader].topicViewTemplate | 91 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code | [group_topic_perm].topicViewTemplate | 7 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | hooks/topicDescMeta_533087b1a1b75b21842f9373ac976864.php | [showInTopicDesc].topicViewTemplate | 190 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/base/ipsController.php | [topicDescMeta].doExecute | 302 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2011 00:30:27 +0000 Error: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'GROUP BY g.g_id' at line 1 IP Address: 180.76.5.140 - /index.php?showtopic=1430&st=0&p=7299&settingNewSkin=3&settingNewSkin=36&settingNewSkin=3 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- mySQL query error: SELECT g.g_id, g.g_seo_name, g.g_name,m.* FROM ibf_social_groups g,ibf_social_group_members m WHERE g.g_privacy != 2 AND g.g_id=m.g_id AND m.has_left=0 AND m.member_id= GROUP BY g.g_id .--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------. | File | Function | Line No. | |----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------| | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code | [group_user_info_pane].userInfoPane | 5 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | cache/skin_cache/cacheid_36/skin_topic.php | [ibEconomyMemberPane].userInfoPane | 1159 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code | [skin_topic_36].post | 31 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code | [tbGfSkinTopic].post | 28 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | cache/skin_cache/cacheid_36/skin_topic.php | [dp3_custp_parsePostTopicViewPostSkinOverloader].post | 2047 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | cache/skin_cache/cacheid_36/skin_topic.php | [skin_topic_36].__f__c4f3a55e283e938bbf0e2abcbd9dd64f | 1872 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code | [skin_topic_36].topicViewTemplate | 85 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code | [dp3pb_topicViewSkinOverloader].topicViewTemplate | 91 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code | [group_topic_perm].topicViewTemplate | 7 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | hooks/topicDescMeta_533087b1a1b75b21842f9373ac976864.php | [showInTopicDesc].topicViewTemplate | 190 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/base/ipsController.php | [topicDescMeta].doExecute | 302 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------'

2a2.php | [dp3cwcClass].getCounts | 31 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | hooks/topicDescMeta_533087b1a1b75b21842f9373ac976864.php | [dp32_cwc_outputOverload].sendOutput | 231 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/base/ipsController.php | [topicDescMeta].doExecute | 302 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2011 21:34:35 +0000 Error: 2006 - MySQL server has gone away IP Address: 186.112.220.136 - /index.php?showtopic=41509 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- mySQL query error: SELECT * FROM ibf_cache_store WHERE cs_key IN ( 'groups' ) .--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------. | File | Function | Line No. | |----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------| | admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php | [ips_CacheRegistry]._loadCaches | 3133 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/applications_addon/other/groups/sources/classes/permMask.php | [ips_CacheRegistry].getCache | 64 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | hooks/group_vnc_setup_d5d7ab18886d8034dc715e55d2f80ae8.php | [permMask].__construct | 32 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/dp3classes/dp3cwcClass.php | [group_vnc_setup].__construct | 78 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | hooks/dp32_cwc_outputOverload_02b31808600933cd65a2c02b8992f2a2.php | [dp3cwcClass].getCounts | 31 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | hooks/topicDescMeta_533087b1a1b75b21842f9373ac976864.php | [dp32_cwc_outputOverload].sendOutput | 231 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/base/ipsController.php | [topicDescMeta].doExecute | 302 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2011 21:34:37 +0000 Error: 2006 - MySQL server has gone away IP Address: 82.233.169.39 - /index.php?showtopic=46883&hl=&fromsearch=1 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- mySQL query error: SELECT * FROM ibf_cache_store WHERE cs_key IN ( 'groups' ) .--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------. | File | Function | Line No. | |----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------| | admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php | [ips_CacheRegistry]._loadCaches | 3133 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/applications_addon/other/groups/sources/classes/permMask.php | [ips_CacheRegistry].getCache | 64 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | hooks/group_vnc_setup_d5d7ab18886d8034dc715e55d2f80ae8.php | [permMask].__construct | 32 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/dp3classes/dp3cwcClass.php | [group_vnc_setup].__construct | 78 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | hooks/dp32_cwc_outputOverload_02b31808600933cd65a2c02b8992f2a2.php | [dp3cwcClass].getCounts | 31 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | hooks/topicDescMeta_533087b1a1b75b21842f9373ac976864.php | [dp32_cwc_outputOverload].sendOutput | 231 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/base/ipsController.php | [topicDescMeta].doExecute | 302 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2011 22:03:57 +0000 Error: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'GROUP BY g.g_id' at line 1 IP Address: 180.76.5.61 - /index.php?showtopic=6&st=60&p=19553&settingNewSkin=3&settingNewSkin=36 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- mySQL query error: SELECT g.g_id, g.g_seo_name, g.g_name,m.* FROM ibf_social_groups g,ibf_social_group_members m WHERE g.g_privacy != 2 AND g.g_id=m.g_id AND m.has_left=0 AND m.member_id= GROUP BY g.g_id .--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------. | File | Function | Line No. | |----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------| | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code | [group_user_info_pane].userInfoPane | 5 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | cache/skin_cache/cacheid_36/skin_topic.php | [ibEconomyMemberPane].userInfoPane | 1159 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code | [skin_topic_36].post | 31 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code | [tbGfSkinTopic].post | 28 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | cache/skin_cache/cacheid_36/skin_topic.php | [dp3_custp_parsePostTopicViewPostSkinOverloader].post | 2047 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | cache/skin_cache/cacheid_36/skin_topic.php | [skin_topic_36].__f__c4f3a55e283e938bbf0e2abcbd9dd64f | 1872 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code | [skin_topic_36].topicViewTemplate | 85 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code | [dp3pb_topicViewSkinOverloader].topicViewTemplate | 91 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code | [group_topic_perm].topicViewTemplate | 7 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | hooks/topicDescMeta_533087b1a1b75b21842f9373ac976864.php | [showInTopicDesc].topicViewTemplate | 190 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/base/ipsController.php | [topicDescMeta].doExecute | 302 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2011 22:04:09 +0000 Error: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'GROUP BY g.g_id' at line 1 IP Address: 180.76.5.66 - /index.php?showtopic=6&st=40&p=8050&settingNewSkin=3&settingNewSkin=3&settingNewSkin=36 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- mySQL query error: SELECT g.g_id, g.g_seo_name, g.g_name,m.* FROM ibf_social_groups g,ibf_social_group_members m WHERE g.g_privacy != 2 AND g.g_id=m.g_id AND m.has_left=0 AND m.member_id= GROUP BY g.g_id .--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------. | File | Function | Line No. | |----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------| | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code | [group_user_info_pane].userInfoPane | 5 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | cache/skin_cache/cacheid_36/skin_topic.php | [ibEconomyMemberPane].userInfoPane | 1159 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code | [skin_topic_36].post | 31 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code | [tbGfSkinTopic].post | 28 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | cache/skin_cache/cacheid_36/skin_topic.php | [dp3_custp_parsePostTopicViewPostSkinOverloader].post | 2047 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | cache/skin_cache/cacheid_36/skin_topic.php | [skin_topic_36].__f__c4f3a55e283e938bbf0e2abcbd9dd64f | 1872 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code | [skin_topic_36].topicViewTemplate | 85 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code | [dp3pb_topicViewSkinOverloader].topicViewTemplate | 91 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code | [group_topic_perm].topicViewTemplate | 7 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | hooks/topicDescMeta_533087b1a1b75b21842f9373ac976864.php | [showInTopicDesc].topicViewTemplate | 190 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/base/ipsController.php | [topicDescMeta].doExecute | 302 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2011 22:04:20 +0000 Error: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'GROUP BY g.g_id' at line 1 IP Address: 180.76.5.55 - /index.php?showtopic=6&st=40&p=7392&settingNewSkin=36&settingNewSkin=36&settingNewSkin=3 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- mySQL query error: SELECT g.g_id, g.g_seo_name, g.g_name,m.* FROM ibf_social_groups g,ibf_social_group_members m WHERE g.g_privacy != 2 AND g.g_id=m.g_id AND m.has_left=0 AND m.member_id= GROUP BY g.g_id .--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------. | File | Function | Line No. | |----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------| | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code | [group_user_info_pane].userInfoPane | 5 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | cache/skin_cache/cacheid_36/skin_topic.php | [ibEconomyMemberPane].userInfoPane | 1159 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code | [skin_topic_36].post | 31 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code | [tbGfSkinTopic].post | 28 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | cache/skin_cache/cacheid_36/skin_topic.php | [dp3_custp_parsePostTopicViewPostSkinOverloader].post | 2047 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | cache/skin_cache/cacheid_36/skin_topic.php | [skin_topic_36].__f__c4f3a55e283e938bbf0e2abcbd9dd64f | 1872 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code | [skin_topic_36].topicViewTemplate | 85 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code | [dp3pb_topicViewSkinOverloader].topicViewTemplate | 91 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code | [group_topic_perm].topicViewTemplate | 7 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | hooks/topicDescMeta_533087b1a1b75b21842f9373ac976864.php | [showInTopicDesc].topicViewTemplate | 190 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/base/ipsController.php | [topicDescMeta].doExecute | 302 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2011 22:04:32 +0000 Error: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'GROUP BY g.g_id' at line 1 IP Address: 180.76.5.155 - /index.php?showtopic=6&st=20&p=3102&settingNewSkin=23&settingNewSkin=36 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- mySQL query error: SELECT g.g_id, g.g_seo_name, g.g_name,m.* FROM ibf_social_groups g,ibf_social_group_members m WHERE g.g_privacy != 2 AND g.g_id=m.g_id AND m.has_left=0 AND m.member_id= GROUP BY g.g_id .--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------. | File | Function | Line No. | |----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------| | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code | [group_user_info_pane].userInfoPane | 5 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | cache/skin_cache/cacheid_36/skin_topic.php | [ibEconomyMemberPane].userInfoPane | 1159 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code | [skin_topic_36].post | 31 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code | [tbGfSkinTopic].post | 28 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | cache/skin_cache/cacheid_36/skin_topic.php | [dp3_custp_parsePostTopicViewPostSkinOverloader].post | 2047 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | cache/skin_cache/cacheid_36/skin_topic.php | [skin_topic_36].__f__c4f3a55e283e938bbf0e2abcbd9dd64f | 1872 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code | [skin_topic_36].topicViewTemplate | 85 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code | [dp3pb_topicViewSkinOverloader].topicViewTemplate | 91 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code | [group_topic_perm].topicViewTemplate | 7 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | hooks/topicDescMeta_533087b1a1b75b21842f9373ac976864.php | [showInTopicDesc].topicViewTemplate | 190 | '---------------------------------------------

Running latest IPB.

When trying to view the groups page I get: Fatal error: Call to a member function groupPortal() on a non-object in /home/tehkseve/public_html/admin/applications_addon/other/groups/modules_public/list/list.php on line 312

This is the line: $this->html .= $this->registry->getClass('output')->getTemplate('groups')->groupPortal( $my_groups, $new_groups, $latestPosts, $popular_groups, $featured_groups );

Any idea what I did wrong?

At the moment I have private groups but also have social groups listed on the forum index. There is a problem because the thread titles are visible on the index in the latest activity column. Is there any way to ensure that private groups do not reveal their thread titles to non-members? Thanks

Would it be possible to have on the "rejected" page where it says: You must be a member of this group in order to view their forum... Would it be possible to have a button there that says: Join this group to see content

Like it is now they have to go back to the groups page and choose to join and then try to find their way back to the forum they were trying to read before.

Not a very easy task if you are 55+ and just started paying with computers. :smile:

Is there a way to achieve this?

I marked a feature suggestion in the tracker for this. I will see if i can get this fixed soon

Hello. I don't know how can i remove this from profile in topic view(in attacment). Can you help me?

There should be a hook that you installed called "(RSyvarth) Social Groups on User Info Pane". Simply disable or remove this hook and that section will go away. If you need assistance in doing this please let me know!

Can you tell me what version of the application you are using? and which version of IPB you are using? (It may be best to continue this via PM if you don't wish to disclose personal information publicly)

Running latest IPB.

When trying to view the groups page I get: Fatal error: Call to a member function groupPortal() on a non-object in /home/tehkseve/public_html/admin/applications_addon/other/groups/modules_public/list/list.php on line 312

This is the line: $this->html .= $this->registry->getClass('output')->getTemplate('groups')->groupPortal( $my_groups, $new_groups, $latestPosts, $popular_groups, $featured_groups );

Any idea what I did wrong?

Ok, try doing the following to see if it remedies the issue.

Go to ACP -> Look and Feel -> Template Tools -> Recache Skin Sets and recache your skins

if that doesn't work

Try going to ACP -> Look and Feel -> Template Tools -> Rebuild Master Skin Data and selecting Social Groups and the Rebuild HTML & CSS boxes, after you run that, recache all of your skins.

Let me know how that works for you!

Hi Robert,

I an having skin issue

http://www.engineeri...ex.php?/groups/

Can u advise what to do

Can you please be more specific about what your issue is? It looks relatively fine to me..

At the moment I have private groups but also have social groups listed on the forum index. There is a problem because the thread titles are visible on the index in the latest activity column. Is there any way to ensure that private groups do not reveal their thread titles to non-members? Thanks

This bug has been fixed in the next version of the application (1.2.5). I have added a permission check to this section so you can only see titles for groups which you have permission to view.

skinning issue i think

this is what is wrong

[img]

[/img]

the bar is messed up how would i fix it or even take it out?

This is a bug which has been fixed in the next version of the application (1.2.5). I have rewritten the section of the app which creates the group forums in a way that should be compatible with more skin designs.