(RSyvarth) Social Groups

rsyvarth

Good news! I finally found some time and was able to implement the rest of the bug fixes into the app!

Version 1.2.2 has now been released and it fixes the following issues:

• Minor language pack errors
  • Various small styling issues
  • Bug making causing HTML tags to be displayed in group news and group description
  • Bug causing slow load time on group permission grid
  • Bug causing User Group tab for Social Groups' settings to not appear
  • Bug preventing users from joining a group when they do not have permission to view the group

Thank you all for bearing with me while I try to get my scheduling figured out! You can grab a copy of 1.2.2 here:

Let me know if you find any more issues, and please report them to the Tracker!

Thanks
Robert Syvarth

Hi,

I will PM you the error info for users without permission to view a topic in a group after posting this. In the meantime,....

I still have the styling issue on group discussion view after updating to the latest release as can be seen in the image below:

post-114071-0-55958400-1315796706_thumb.

I am keen to get this solved so our site looks neat and tidy. Could you tell me which template etc this is covered in so if you are unable to fix this I can adjust it myself.

Thanks in advance for your help with this :)

Andy

Hi,

I will PM you the error info for users without permission to view a topic in a group after posting this. In the meantime,....

I still have the styling issue on group discussion view after updating to the latest release as can be seen in the image below:

post-114071-0-55958400-1315796706_thumb.

I am keen to get this solved so our site looks neat and tidy. Could you tell me which template etc this is covered in so if you are unable to fix this I can adjust it myself.

Thanks in advance for your help with this :smile:

Andy

This seems to be the same issue you ran into earlier, the solution you used before can be found here. Unfortunately there is no simple way for me to fix this issue since it is going to require me to restructure the entire backend portion of the group forums, that is why I am waiting to fix it in the next major version.

Thank you for the PM, I fixed the bug and re-uploaded 1.2.2 with the fix.

Hey, I've purchased this application but it seems to generate SQL errors on group creation, perhaps the database table creation SQL did not run properly?

It's all related to missing default values in non-null fields. Here is the first error SQL statement:

Latest SQL Error Today (16 minutes ago)
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 04:37:39 +0000 Error: 1364 - Field 'g_locked' doesn't have a default value IP Address: 65.95.191.42 - /index.php?app=groups

mySQL query error: INSERT INTO epilogue_ipb_social_groups (`g_name`,`g_privacy`,`g_desc`,`g_forum`,`g_start`,`g_cat_id`,`g_approval`,`g_founder`,`g_seo_name`,`g_memCount`) VALUES('Test Group',1,'<p>Test</p>',148,1315802259,1,1,5,'test-group',1)

| File | Function | Line No. |
C:\Server\htdocs\prologue_ipb\admin\applications_addon\other\groups\modules_public\list\list.php| [db_main_mysql].insert | 663 |
C:\Server\htdocs\prologue_ipb\admin\applications_addon\other\groups\modules_public\list\list.php| [public_groups_list_list].addGroupData | 92 |
C:\Server\htdocs\prologue_ipb\admin\sources\base\ipsController.php | [public_groups_list_list].doExecute | 302 |

Any fix or help would be appreciated, thanks!

To be more specific, it's happening whenever I edit the General Settings for a Group. So far it seems to work fineif I don't ever edit it after the initial set up. Same thing with adding news. Is it not compatible with the global settings for HTML? Because it's acting like it's not. I don't even see the "RAW HTML" or "HTML AUTO" type settings in my Full Editor.

In my defense we are talking about 400+ posts to read through.

In that case, rsyvarth can you consider adding support for sub-forums upon group creation?

I'm not talking about "sub-groups" (groups within groups) but a single group just having multiple sub-forums.

I love what I've seen of Social Groups so far except for restricting groups to a single forum view. I would rather not have to manually create sub-forums for these groups, as the main appeal is that they can manage their own forums and have a sense of ownership.

Here is the question and then the response to what seems to be an identical question to your query of sub-forums, on page 20:

http://community.inv...ost__p__2161340

Robert is literally almost a genius when it comes to programming but please consider if he tried to code and accommodate every person's request. The app would be so complicated and code intensive, there would be a significant statistical chance of it turning into a Microsoft product.

Hey, I've purchased this application but it seems to generate SQL errors on group creation, perhaps the database table creation SQL did not run properly?

It's all related to missing default values in non-null fields. Here is the first error SQL statement:

Latest SQL Error Today (16 minutes ago)

Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 04:37:39 +0000 Error: 1364 - Field 'g_locked' doesn't have a default value IP Address: 65.95.191.42 - /index.php?app=groups

mySQL query error: INSERT INTO epilogue_ipb_social_groups (`g_name`,`g_privacy`,`g_desc`,`g_forum`,`g_start`,`g_cat_id`,`g_approval`,`g_founder`,`g_seo_name`,`g_memCount`) VALUES('Test Group',1,'<p>Test</p>',148,1315802259,1,1,5,'test-group',1)

| File | Function | Line No. |

C:\Server\htdocs\prologue_ipb\admin\applications_addon\other\groups\modules_public\list\list.php| [db_main_mysql].insert | 663 |

C:\Server\htdocs\prologue_ipb\admin\applications_addon\other\groups\modules_public\list\list.php| [public_groups_list_list].addGroupData | 92 |

C:\Server\htdocs\prologue_ipb\admin\sources\base\ipsController.php | [public_groups_list_list].doExecute | 302 |

Any fix or help would be appreciated, thanks!

It looks like you are running mySQL in strict mode? I haven't ever tested the app in strict mode so that could be the cause of your issues, if your host won't let you turn off strict mode, I will try to make sure everything works under strict in the next version. (You can try adding a default value on the g_locked field of 0 to see if that helps, if you need help doing this PM me)

Can I integrate Social Groups with IP.Nexus?

I want a member to buy a subscription and for that duration to be able to access/join a group. When the subscription is over the member will not be able to access the group.

There is no real way to do this, but I guess you could make it so you had to be in a specific user group to use social groups and sell subscriptions to that group. I have never worked with Nexus so I doubt there will be build in integration any time soon...

I uploaded the update, did the update from the manage apps screen, and I'm still getting the <p> tags

Darn, looks like I forgot to fix it on the group edit page..

Not sure if I'm missing something basic, but how do you create sub-forums for a group? Can they do this themselves, or must you manually create it through ACP?

I created a sub-forum for a test group (via ACP), but it didn't display neatly, and the group banner overlapped some of the sub-forum.

You can technically add a subforum to the group forum right now, but you may get some funky behavior... I will look into making sub-forums create-able by group admins, I just need to be careful to add limits and stuff so you don't have someone adding 100 subforums to their group...

Did this update fix anyone elses html problems or is it just mine that doesn't work? I'm wondering if for some reason I didn't update it right or something.

It won't fix issues with previous entries, and the bug still exists while editing a group, but it fixes the issue for news and for group creation.... sorry about that.

Cheers rsyvarth.

I've created sub-forums (not sub-groups) in ACP already (surferboy please read my posts more carefully and you'll see I was paraphrasing the post you mentioned on p.20) but they appear 'funky' on the 'Group Discussion' page (text overlapping, images not aligned correctly, etc). Is that what you meant by funky?

So if you can make group admins create their own sub-forums that will pretty much fill every need for my site, but in mean-time a smaller fix to the way sub-forums are aligned (if I create them in ACP) would suffice nicely.

I just had a major error with the hook update. If I'm signed in, my website goes blank. I had to get IPS Support to help figure it out. They disabled Groups v1.2.2 and my site works again. So, I don't know if I'm installing the update right or what but I'm having a problem with it. I have to keep the hook disabled for now until we figure out what the problem is.

Actually... it was this hook: (RSyvarth) Latest Groups v1.2.2

Cheers rsyvarth.

I've created sub-forums (not sub-groups) in ACP already (surferboy please read my posts more carefully and you'll see I was paraphrasing the post you mentioned on p.20) but they appear 'funky' on the 'Group Discussion' page (text overlapping, images not aligned correctly, etc). Is that what you meant by funky?

So if you can make group admins create their own sub-forums that will pretty much fill every need for my site, but in mean-time a smaller fix to the way sub-forums are aligned (if I create them in ACP) would suffice nicely.

If you PM me a link to your site and I will look at it and let you know what sort of edits you will need to make in order to improve the display so it doesn't look so messed up...

I just had a major error with the hook update. If I'm signed in, my website goes blank. I had to get IPS Support to help figure it out. They disabled Groups v1.2.2 and my site works again. So, I don't know if I'm installing the update right or what but I'm having a problem with it. I have to keep the hook disabled for now until we figure out what the problem is.

Actually... it was this hook: [size=4](RSyvarth) Latest Groups[/size][color=#969A9D][size=3] v1.2.2[/size][/color]

Sounds like the tables for the app weren't installed.. I'll deal with this in the PM you sent me.

on IPB 3.2.2 eventhough is set to hide sub forums, groups forum r being seen by everyone on board.

anyone found a fix for this?

Below is my response to a similar question. In brief, you are using the setting incorrectly. It hides the subforums on the board index, but you can click on the parent forum and see all of the subforums still. It is just there to try to keep your board index clean / simple so you don't have a long list of group forums there.

Hi rsyvarth, i already mark "yes" in Hide Subforums option, and i´m still can see them on board index, am i doing something wrong?

Yea, unless you have all of your group forums as a subforum you probably are looking to change the setting under ACP -> Social Groups -> Individual Group Settings -> Group Forum Display. If you need any more help with the settings you can try checking the documentation or sending me a PM.

Hi rsvyarth, i always getting this kind of error in my SQL error Logs

----------- Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 23:13:23 +0000 Error: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 IP Address: 66.249.71.XXX - /index.php?/topic/60240-90210-s03e03/ ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- mySQL query error: SELECT g.* FROM ibf_social_groups g WHERE g.g_forum= .--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------. | File | Function | Line No. | |----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------| | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php | [group_forum_show].getOutput | 3198 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php | [output].templateHooks | 2453 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | hooks/group_forum_breadcrumb_b9fcd620c156c2582a90218d8433ba41.php | [output].sendOutput | 105 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php | [group_forum_breadcrumb].sendOutput | 2979 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/applications/forums/modules_public/forums/topics.php | [output].showError | 245 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/applications/forums/modules_public/forums/topics.php | [public_forums_forums_topics].loadTopicAndForum | 316 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/base/ipsController.php | [public_forums_forums_topics].doExecute | 285 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 23:14:19 +0000 Error: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 IP Address: 65.52.110.XXX - /topic/32314-reglas-del-foro-de-lucha-libre/page__pid__608643 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- mySQL query error: SELECT g.* FROM ibf_social_groups g WHERE g.g_forum= .--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------. | File | Function | Line No. | |----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------| | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php | [group_forum_show].getOutput | 3198 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php | [output].templateHooks | 2453 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | hooks/group_forum_breadcrumb_b9fcd620c156c2582a90218d8433ba41.php | [output].sendOutput | 105 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php | [group_forum_breadcrumb].sendOutput | 2979 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/applications/forums/modules_public/forums/topics.php | [output].showError | 245 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/applications/forums/modules_public/forums/topics.php | [public_forums_forums_topics].loadTopicAndForum | 316 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/base/ipsController.php | [public_forums_forums_topics].doExecute | 285 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 23:17:10 +0000 Error: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 IP Address: 67.195.114.XXX - /index.php?showtopic=74826&view=getlastpost ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- mySQL query error: SELECT g.* FROM ibf_social_groups g WHERE g.g_forum= .--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------. | File | Function | Line No. | |----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------| | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php | [group_forum_show].getOutput | 3198 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php | [output].templateHooks | 2453 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | hooks/group_forum_breadcrumb_b9fcd620c156c2582a90218d8433ba41.php | [output].sendOutput | 105 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php | [group_forum_breadcrumb].sendOutput | 2979 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/applications/forums/modules_public/forums/topics.php | [output].showError | 245 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/applications/forums/modules_public/forums/topics.php | [public_forums_forums_topics].loadTopicAndForum | 316 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/base/ipsController.php | [public_forums_forums_topics].doExecute | 285 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 23:23:46 +0000 Error: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 IP Address: 65.52.110.XXX - /index.php?app=forums&module=extras§ion=stats&do=who&t=60572 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- mySQL query error: SELECT g.* FROM ibf_social_groups g WHERE g.g_forum= .--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------. | File | Function | Line No. | |----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------| | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php | [group_forum_show].getOutput | 3198 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php | [output].templateHooks | 2453 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | hooks/group_forum_breadcrumb_b9fcd620c156c2582a90218d8433ba41.php | [output].sendOutput | 105 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php | [group_forum_breadcrumb].sendOutput | 2979 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/forums/class_forums.php | [output].showError | 808 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/applications/forums/modules_public/extras/stats.php | [class_forums].forumsCheckAccess | 274 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/applications/forums/modules_public/extras/stats.php | [public_forums_extras_stats]._checkAccess | 102 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/applications/forums/modules_public/extras/stats.php | [public_forums_extras_stats].whoPosted | 71 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/base/ipsController.php | [public_forums_extras_stats].doExecute | 285 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 23:29:17 +0000 Error: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 IP Address: 65.52.110.XXX - /topic/35738-tutorial-como-descargo-en-warez-life-rs-mu-gigasize-pando-etc/page__view__findpost__p__694412 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- mySQL query error: SELECT g.* FROM ibf_social_groups g WHERE g.g_forum= .--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------. | File | Function | Line No. | |----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------| | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php | [group_forum_show].getOutput | 3198 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php | [output].templateHooks | 2453 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | hooks/group_forum_breadcrumb_b9fcd620c156c2582a90218d8433ba41.php | [output].sendOutput | 105 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php | [group_forum_breadcrumb].sendOutput | 2979 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/applications/forums/modules_public/forums/topics.php | [output].showError | 245 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/applications/forums/modules_public/forums/topics.php | [public_forums_forums_topics].loadTopicAndForum | 316 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/base/ipsController.php | [public_forums_forums_topics].doExecute | 285 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 23:30:47 +0000 Error: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 IP Address: 65.52.110.151 - /topic/24994-blink-182-the-rock-show-xvid-720p-646-mb/page__p__920349 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- mySQL query error: SELECT g.* FROM ibf_social_groups g WHERE g.g_forum= .--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------. | File | Function | Line No. | |----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------| | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php | [group_forum_show].getOutput | 3198 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php | [output].templateHooks | 2453 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | hooks/group_forum_breadcrumb_b9fcd620c156c2582a90218d8433ba41.php | [output].sendOutput | 105 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php | [group_forum_breadcrumb].sendOutput | 2979 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/applications/forums/modules_public/forums/topics.php | [output].showError | 245 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/applications/forums/modules_public/forums/topics.php | [public_forums_forums_topics].loadTopicAndForum | 316 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/base/ipsController.php | [public_forums_forums_topics].doExecute | 285 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 23:32:16 +0000 Error: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 IP Address: 65.52.110.XXX - /topic/73612-the-ward-2010-dvdrip/page__pid__1071023 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- mySQL query error: SELECT g.* FROM ibf_social_groups g WHERE g.g_forum= .--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------. | File | Function | Line No. | |----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------| | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php | [group_forum_show].getOutput | 3198 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php | [output].templateHooks | 2453 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | hooks/group_forum_breadcrumb_b9fcd620c156c2582a90218d8433ba41.php | [output].sendOutput | 105 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php | [group_forum_breadcrumb].sendOutput | 2979 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/applications/forums/modules_public/forums/topics.php | [output].showError | 245 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/applications/forums/modules_public/forums/topics.php | [public_forums_forums_topics].loadTopicAndForum | 316 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/base/ipsController.php | [public_forums_forums_topics].doExecute | 285 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 23:32:16 +0000 Error: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 IP Address: 65.52.110.XXX - /topic/67895-sanctum-2011-bdrip/ ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- mySQL query error: SELECT g.* FROM ibf_social_groups g WHERE g.g_forum= .--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------. | File | Function | Line No. | |----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------| | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php | [group_forum_show].getOutput | 3198 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php | [output].templateHooks | 2453 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | hooks/group_forum_breadcrumb_b9fcd620c156c2582a90218d8433ba41.php | [output].sendOutput | 105 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php | [group_forum_breadcrumb].sendOutput | 2979 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/applications/forums/modules_public/forums/topics.php | [output].showError | 245 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/applications/forums/modules_public/forums/topics.php | [public_forums_forums_topics].loadTopicAndForum | 316 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/base/ipsController.php | [public_forums_forums_topics].doExecute | 285 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 23:32:20 +0000 Error: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 IP Address: 66.249.71.XXX - /?showtopic=57917 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- mySQL query error: SELECT g.* FROM ibf_social_groups g WHERE g.g_forum= .--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------. | File | Function | Line No. | |----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------| | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php | [group_forum_show].getOutput | 3198 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php | [output].templateHooks | 2453 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | hooks/group_forum_breadcrumb_b9fcd620c156c2582a90218d8433ba41.php | [output].sendOutput | 105 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php | [group_forum_breadcrumb].sendOutput | 2979 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/applications/forums/modules_public/forums/topics.php | [output].showError | 245 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/applications/forums/modules_public/forums/topics.php | [public_forums_forums_topics].loadTopicAndForum | 316 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/base/ipsController.php | [public_forums_forums_topics].doExecute | 285 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 23:36:51 +0000 Error: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 IP Address: 65.52.110.XXX - /index.php?app=forums&module=extras§ion=stats&do=who&t=64279 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- mySQL query error: SELECT g.* FROM ibf_social_groups g WHERE g.g_forum= .--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------. | File | Function | Line No. | |----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------| | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php | [group_forum_show].getOutput | 3198 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php | [output].templateHooks | 2453 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | hooks/group_forum_breadcrumb_b9fcd620c156c2582a90218d8433ba41.php | [output].sendOutput | 105 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php | [group_forum_breadcrumb].sendOutput | 2979 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/forums/class_forums.php | [output].showError | 808 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/applications/forums/modules_public/extras/stats.php | [class_forums].forumsCheckAccess | 274 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/applications/forums/modules_public/extras/stats.php | [public_forums_extras_stats]._checkAccess | 102 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/applications/forums/modules_public/extras/stats.php | [public_forums_extras_stats].whoPosted | 71 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/base/ipsController.php | [public_forums_extras_stats].doExecute | 285 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 23:36:51 +0000 Error: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 IP Address: 65.52.110.XXX - /index.php?app=forums&module=extras§ion=stats&do=who&t=33658 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- mySQL query error: SELECT g.* FROM ibf_social_groups g WHERE g.g_forum= .--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------. | File | Function | Line No. | |----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------| | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php | [group_forum_show].getOutput | 3198 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php | [output].templateHooks | 2453 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | hooks/group_forum_breadcrumb_b9fcd620c156c2582a90218d8433ba41.php | [output].sendOutput | 105 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php | [group_forum_breadcrumb].sendOutput | 2979 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/forums/class_forums.php | [output].showError | 808 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/applications/forums/modules_public/extras/stats.php | [class_forums].forumsCheckAccess | 274 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/applications/forums/modules_public/extras/stats.php | [public_forums_extras_stats]._checkAccess | 102 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/applications/forums/modules_public/extras/stats.php | [public_forums_extras_stats].whoPosted | 71 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/base/ipsController.php | [public_forums_extras_stats].doExecute | 285 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 23:36:53 +0000 Error: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 IP Address: 65.52.110.XXX - /topic/26950-kanye-west-stronger/page__p__439705 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- mySQL query error: SELECT g.* FROM ibf_social_groups g WHERE g.g_forum= .--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------. | File | Function | Line No. | |----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------| | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php | [group_forum_show].getOutput | 3198 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php | [output].templateHooks | 2453 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | hooks/group_forum_breadcrumb_b9fcd620c156c2582a90218d8433ba41.php | [output].sendOutput | 105 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php | [group_forum_breadcrumb].sendOutput | 2979 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/applications/forums/modules_public/forums/topics.php | [output].showError | 245 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/applications/forums/modules_public/forums/topics.php | [public_forums_forums_topics].loadTopicAndForum | 316 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/base/ipsController.php | [public_forums_forums_topics].doExecute | 285 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------'

I use IPB 3.1 Version, thanks in advance.

Hi rsvyarth, i always getting this kind of error in my SQL error Logs

I use IPB 3.1 Version, thanks in advance.

Try installing the attached hook and uploading that file to /admin/applications_addon/other/groups/xml/hooks. That should fix the error log issues.

group_forum.xml

I just wanted to let you all know that I have just released Social Groups 1.2.3. It contains a very important security fix so I suggest that you update ASAP.