Feature request

VolvoClub

This extends:

Hello guys! I have some requests.

1 - Can you please give forum admins the possibility to simplify the board? I would like to shutdown a lot of feature on the forum and that's not possible. Modularize the board somehow because it's too high tech.
For example, I want to hide some fields from the profile. Like registration date and "About Me", or I want to default hide the sidebar.
2 - When replying to a topic, put a quick quote button in the posts that are showing below.
3 - Make a SMF like SSI.php file. I want to make an app but I don't want it to be a IP.Board hook.
I include in a php file SSI.php and I will gain access to an array that contains some info about the user that is currently logged in.(ID, email, avatar, age etc).
4 - Do something with the search! Some support guys told me to blame is the MySQL driver. Well my users are telling me IP.Board is worse comparing with SMF.
5 - Make a better avatar resize when uploading, not a HTML resize.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

the best request!!! SMF SSI rocks, but here is....poor.
Stats, latest stuffs, included in external sites...why not with the ssi of IPB? This is not the first time that I require this, and it should be something better than IP Converge and other useless and obsolete tools

Archived