Download: Progress Bar

JPavey

I would use them for a forum project, or, because I run an RP-based forum, something like that, but that's just me.

I really like these, though! Would it be at all possible to get them to work with and display fractions rather than percentages? So, if I did [progress=blue]150/300[/progress], it would show a blue progress bar filled halfway with that fraction shown? If that could work, I would use these in a heartbeat!

I would use them for a forum project, or, because I run an RP-based forum, something like that, but that's just me.

I really like these, though! Would it be at all possible to get them to work with and display fractions rather than percentages? So, if I did [progress=blue]150/300[/progress], it would show a blue progress bar filled halfway with that fraction shown? If that could work, I would use these in a heartbeat!

Sure, ill send you a PM with the file when i'm done :)

I just installed your BBcode and found I'm having to use the HTML color code.

Example:

Works -> [progress=FF0000]50[/progress]
Not working correctly -> [progress=red]50[/progress]

Just curious what changes are needed to allow the use of just 'red', 'blue', etc.

Thanks

My apologies. The issue was with the browser. I tested from a different browser and it work as described.

Thanks for this bbcode. It will be very useful to our group. :P

*update*

So far it seems using simply the name of the color will only with Safari.

Safari <-- Works correctly with just the name of the color
Internet Explorer 8.0<-- Must use HTML color code
Firefox 4.0 <-- Must use HTML color code
Opera <-- Must use HTML color code

I guess the question is, can anything be done or is this simply a browser limitation?

Thanks,

Archived