(DP45) Guest View Limits

DawPi

My ipcontent is messed up on the admin side as well. i think the ftp had an error or something. i am going to get my ipcontent fixed and then retry your mod. so as for right now, cant be sure it was your mod. I will let you know when i get things straightened out with my ipcontent.

OK, so I got my IPContent fixed and reinstalled your hook, same issue. See attached screens for what happens to my block. I recently changed the homepage and added a facebook block but before it was a recent post block and it made it appear funny as well. Messed up picture sizes/formatting.

Picture with hook disabled:

post-359209-0-13745300-1344695073_thumb.

Picture with hook enabled:

post-359209-0-25837700-1344695040_thumb.

DawPi, upgraded my forum to 3.3.4 today and did a fresh install of the hook. Still having the same issue. It affects my recent posts block (standard IPContent block) and (MT33)IPCAjaxBlocksWidgetKit 1.0.4 blocks. Doesn't affect a Facebook block or any standard text blocks. Hopefully that helps you narrow it down.

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately I also have an issue with IP Content and your hook. I have identified that your hook prevents my javascript injection for IP Content working, thats why gallery feeds etc do not work properly as experienced by DocBatman above.

Hopefully this can be fixed?

Maybe you can send me proper access details for FTP and ACP? Then I'll try investigate this issue.

Weird as *** mate, You will need it.... I've seen it 404/403 before, but it is acting like the user has utilized the power setting to disable Content Javascript injection, when they have not, the auto-injection js is nowhere to be found in the source.

Unfortunately I also have an issue with IP Content and your hook. I have identified that your hook prevents my javascript injection for IP Content working, thats why gallery feeds etc do not work properly as experienced by DocBatman above.

Hopefully this can be fixed?

Please do give Dawpi details^

DawPi,

With this hook enabled my IPContent gets all messed up. Block display in weird proportions or don't display at all. Help! Really like the mod but now I had to disable it.

Hi,

We just purchased it today and have the exact same problem with IP content - everything was completely messed up and we have had to uninstall it to get everything back to normal.

Love the idea of this mod and would love a fix for IPcontent

Hi,

I will pm you access details to one of my sites.

It's not the exact one we saw the problem on but is configured in the same way with the same plugins etc.

It's just that the other one always has several hunded members and guests online whereas this one has alot less usage so you can have more time with the module enabled to test etc.

Do you want me to install your plugin on it now or can you do that when ready to troubleshoot?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

We do not want to appear disrespectful but we hope we have been patient as we have given you access to our server now since the 10 Sept 2012

We really cannot leave this access to our server open any longer if you are not going to try to solve the problem

We will give you another 7 days to test then have to pull the access as I am sure you can appreciate we have put alot of trust in you giving you this access for so long.

If you still don't have the time can we reluctantly request a refund please?

Many thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • Daniel F changed the title to (DP45) Guest View Limits