3.2 ACP Request - Banned IP/User list

Robulosity2

Just a quick request/recommendation since this doesn't seem to be in place in 3.1.4

When you currently go to Ban Filters if you have a large amount of banned IPs, User Names, Email Addresses it throws them all on one page.

It would be nice if this would be treated like the general members filter where if it exceeds x number of rows it would put them on multiple pages

The description field would be nice.. if your banning a spam member (View Spam members > Bulk select > Ban IP & Email for example) it would be nice to auto-populate this to "SPAMSERVICE_FLAGGED"

Which brings me to a mini second comment If your marking multiple users as spam, the API is taking a very long time to actually return a response from the IPS servers

Because of the stop forum spam hook my ban list has also gotten incredibly long. I think pages might be an issue though since they put 3 separate sections on one view. And also what if you're trying to find an ip address to unban one day? They'd have to add a search mechanism as well...

Because of the stop forum spam hook my ban list has also gotten incredibly long. I think pages might be an issue though since they put 3 separate sections on one view. And also what if you're trying to find an ip address to unban one day? They'd have to add a search mechanism as well...

Um, there already is a search option on IP

Members > Manage Members > Search Where Members IP (Contains|Equals)

Archived