Company forums attachment limit

AlexJ

Would it be possible to increase global upload quota and max single file size limit for active customers?

Sometimes, I want to ask for help and attach screenshot in topic but we can't because of way low upload limit. I have to use gallery and then link the image in the topic.

At present it is:

Used 4.88MB of your 4.88MB global upload quota (Max. single file size: 1.82K)

If we can directly upload in topic itself, it would be great!

Thanks

Would it be possible to increase global upload quota and max single file size limit for active customers?

Sometimes, I want to ask for help and attach screenshot in topic but we can't because of way low upload limit. I have to use gallery and then link the image in the topic.

At present it is:

Used 4.88MB of your 4.88MB global upload quota (Max. single file size: 1.82K)

If we can directly upload in topic itself, it would be great!

Thanks

Go back and delete old attachments, or host them on your server's and link the files.. IPS shouldn't need to host all sorts of random files as it would be abused quite often

Go back and delete old attachments, or host them on your server's and link the files.. IPS shouldn't need to host all sorts of random files as it would be abused quite often

I don't think they are 'random' files. They are just screenshots of issues encountered while using IPB software or some suggestion screenshots.

I haven't yet seen any abuse from any member/customer around here who would upload 'random' files but off course IPB staff can say more on that.

And even if I delete old attachment, 1.82K size is way small for any screenshot.

It's but obvious I can host files on my server or use public photo sharing but if I can upload it directly in the topic, its more preferable and hence the suggestion.

Archived