Advanced Reputation

GIANT_CRAB

I feel that the reputation system invision power is currently using is not very advanced.
I suggests a "reputation power" (like the one in vBulletin) whereby the person can choose how much reputation the person wants to give.
For example, the person have 5 reputation power, that particular person can rep another person with up to 5 reputation.
Increases reputation power by X for every Y reputation you received.
& also
Increase reputation power by X for every Y posts you posted.
It will also allow the person to provide comments.
And also, choose whichever permission group to be able to impose negative reputation.
For example, Users can only give positive reputation while mods & admins can impose positive & negative reputation.

Well, what do you think? ʘ‿ʘ

I was once registered on a website that used that exact system, although I think it was using a mod(you can find the forum here: www.mmowned.com). I liked it a lot.

This will require a lot of thinking as far as the implementation goes. I kinda like the way it is but I can also see the benefits of what you're suggestion aswell as the new 3.2 "like-mode".

I was once registered on a website that used that exact system, although I think it was using a mod(you can find the forum here: www.mmowned.com). I liked it a lot.

This will require a lot of thinking as far as the implementation goes. I kinda like the way it is but I can also see the benefits of what you're suggestion aswell as the new 3.2 "like-mode".

It's using vBulletin at the moment ._.

It's using vBulletin at the moment ._.

Yes, it's been using vB since it started. All I was saying was that I'm a member of a site that uses the exact system you're talking about and that I liked it and can see the benefits of it :P

Archived