Control Panel

Pereira

I really hope you work on the control panel i.e. settings etc.

First of all, there is lots of unused space in nearly every section of the control panel tabs. In fact half the screen space is not even used.

Second, I would like you to reorganise all of the settings as, currently I find it slightly confusing. Stuff like change display name, password etc could all go under the profile tab. I'm not saying thats what you should do but its where I would assume to go to do all them things. Please change it to your own liking but I would hope that it is a little better in 3.2 than it currently is.

So the user CP is getting updated? I didn't see anything related to the user cp getting updated in those blogs (Forgive me if I missed them). If so thats excellent news.

This is very offtopic but how often does the demo get updated? As in how many days after a new version release. Are all apps updated to the latest versions currently?

So the user CP is getting updated? I didn't see anything related to the user cp getting updated in those blogs (Forgive me if I missed them). If so thats excellent news.

This is very offtopic but how often does the demo get updated? As in how many days after a new version release. Are all apps updated to the latest versions currently?

When you said Control Panel, I assumed you meant the Admin end. I don't know the specifics of the user CP side of things.

Usually the demo gets updated by the next day for new versions.

Archived