Community

Language string is missing for Q:

Thank you for pointing that out I have submitted a bug report so this can be fixed for the maintenance release. In the meantime if you want to translate directly in the skin the template is... skin_classifieds -> item_view

<p>Q: {$question['question']}</p>

Also why questions and answers are going into <P></p>s ?

Which version of IPB are you using and are there any steps I can take to reproduce the issue? I can't get this to happen on my local 3.2.2 install

Which version of IPB are you using and are there any steps I can take to reproduce the issue? I can't get this to happen on my local 3.2.2 install

I'm on 3.2.1 yet. Maybe something wrong with Russian locale?

Thank you.

I'm on 3.2.1 yet. Maybe something wrong with Russian locale?

I'm more inclined to think it's an issue with the core editor in 3.2.1 as there were a few editor issues in that version. Do you have any plans to upgrade to 3.2.2? that would be the obvious course of action at least initially.

I've been tinkering with Classifieds all day. I'm pretty much getting around ok, but I can not seem to understand how to get a Custom Field to work inside of the program. Help?

man, IPS just upgraded my forums to 3.2.1 like a week ago or so, there's another one now?

I also attached my Question / Answer function and it works ok. I use 3.2.1

I was wondering about 3.2.2 as well, I guess I should check my account. Here is a question. I am migrating a formerly independent ad site onto my forum and establishing a portal on the old URL (its on another server, but well indexed in google). Is there any way to display the latest ads 9Liekon the sidebar in the forum, there), or use some sort of RSS feed to do it?

I'm more inclined to think it's an issue with the core editor in 3.2.1 as there were a few editor issues in that version. Do you have any plans to upgrade to 3.2.2? that would be the obvious course of action at least initially.

I just did the 3.2.2 upgrade the <p></p> tags still show up when I type a question, so its something else

now I'm on 3.2.2 and it is still the same

questions and answers are going between <p></p>

http://www.mydisput.com/forums/index.php?app=classifieds&module=core&do=view_item&item_id=68#questions

I seem to be unable to attach images to my ad, this is the error I get:

Error No file was selected for upload

Edit: Doesnt work in Opera, works in Firefox, hmm.

Also my profile picture is not displaying under the ad if using Gravatar.

Any solution to this?

Is it possible to use Classifieds 1.1.0 with IPB 3.1.4? or is it definitely a version for IPB 3.2 and above?

Classifieds 1.1 will not work on 3.1.4.

Any solution to this? (not being able to upload using Opera)

I can't reproduce the problem, could you please pm me connection details for your site so I can test there?

I suspect the gravatar issue is in fact a bug and have submitted a bug report so I can investigate. http://dev.millne.com/tracker/issue-50-gravatars/ you may like to follow that report to be notified when a fix is available.

I have been using Classifieds since it was beta, did the upgrade to 1.1.0 yesterday on my 3.2.1 board.

I also have the borked categories issue.

The original categories are there in the classifieds section of the board.

Yet, in the ACP they are not displayed.

The original categories are there in the classifieds section of the board.

Yet, in the ACP they are not displayed.

Please see http://dev.millne.com/tracker/issue-45-not-all-subcategories-displaying-in-manage-categories/ which contains a patch for that issue.

I'm not sure what borked category issues others are having. I'm just finding it difficult to understand how to put custom fields into the ads. All I can do is set the name to a custom field and that's it. I have no idea how to do anything else with it to make it interact with the ad

I'm not sure what borked category issues others are having. I'm just finding it difficult to understand how to put custom fields into the ads. All I can do is set the name to a custom field and that's it. I have no idea how to do anything else with it to make it interact with the ad

You need to assign the fieldset to your category and as long as the field is enabled it will show when listing in that category.

Hello,

As a 1st time user installing this app on my system, I need to know what option should I select for Duplicate tables during the install (Skip - Don't create those tables or Drop original tables and overwrite.)

Again, this its for a brand new install.

Thanks for your clarification, right now I can't proceed as I dont want to mess things up.

Jesus

PS
Sorry for my basic question, but its better to prevent.

Users are complaining they cannot edit their own ads even though the edit button shows, they get a time expired message even though there is no limit set in their user group. I have had to temp give the general user group moderator permission so they can edit. The user group permissions all seem correct.

The issue seems to be the 0 in the time box. If I make it blank, it defaults to zero which it seems to interpret as no time allowed. I can make it work by putting a bunch of 9's in there.

As a 1st time user installing this app on my system, I need to know what option should I select for Duplicate tables during the install (Skip - Don't create those tables or Drop original tables and overwrite.)

I believe I already answered this via PM.

Users are complaining they cannot edit their own ads even though the edit button shows, they get a time expired message even though there is no limit set in their user group. I have had to temp give the general user group moderator permission so they can edit. The user group permissions all seem correct.

Can you please PM with ACP/FTP details and the username of a member experiencing the problem so I may investigate?

When I try to edit the user group setting for administrators to allow me to list items, edit items, etc, I get a database error when I save the changes. The title of the error msg is: {my domain} Driver Error

Heading below that is: There appears to be an error with the database.

Description: If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here.
---------------

I've searched for hours in the forums and have not found an answer for this. I can't proceed with setting up this app until I can save these changes.

Thanks for your help.
BigJim

Damn, that's exactly the feature I needed too - free classifieds for specific member groups and paid classifieds for everyone else.

Any plans to add per group pricing? If so, any idea of timescales?