Community

[#10CFDM2025] You must select a valid package.

I tried to edit a ad.

I upgraded from the previous version. What is wrong?

I get this as well. Upgraded, uninstalled and installed Classifieds, problem persists

[#10CFDM2025] You must select a valid package.

I tried to edit a ad.

I upgraded from the previous version. What is wrong?

This is now fixed in the download. The affected file is /admin/applications_addon/other/classifieds/modules_public/listing/listing.php

Seems to work fine, but it breaks my mobile skin, I get this error;

Fatal error: Call to undefined method skin_classifieds_2::launcher_link() in /var/www/vildmedgolf.dk/public_html/hooks/cfdsLauncherLink_a610882b96913a1ae0b52b9e14c96a4c.php on line 16

http://www.vildmedgolf.dk/

Can you please send me a PM with connection info so I can look into that error?

Did you not see my post?

I did see it yes :) but it took longer to formulate a reply to and I wanted to address the edit bug asap.

Is there a way to add HTML inside the description area?

HTML is not currently supported in item descriptions.

The photos they upload, is it subject to the amount I set for each user group in the main setting (outside of Classifieds)? Or if their global upload limit was set to 5mb, can I set their Classified upload limit to 10mb as a separate thing?

The upload limits for classifieds are not subject to the group global upload and use the settings you define in Classifieds separately. Thinking about it though it may be more appropriate if this honours the global limit. I'm willing to listen to opinions on this.

On renewals, when their paid time is up, do they have to make an attempt to renew or since my renewal is free after the fee is it just automatic without any need for them to do anything?

They must specifically action a renewal even if renewals are free. I felt this approach made the most sense for exactly the same reason you mentioned to prevent stale ads.

Can the price be a text field rather than just a numeric? I'd like to allow something like "$8.50/hr" or "Free" for example in the price area.

If an item is listed for $0 it will appear as "free" automatically depending on listing type. There is no way to enter a non numeric price as this would break sorting options.

The advert types are: For Sale, Wanted, Exchange Can I add additional Advert Types?

This is not possible but if you have any suggestions for additional types you think are relevant I can consider adding for a future version.

The text bits 'Sort by' and 'All advert types' in the green header bar are not in the language files - where can I translate them?

GREAT UPDATE!! This is a really nice piece of work! :-)

Can you please add any non translatable text to the bug tracker at http://dev.millne.com/ I'll try and get a bug fix release out asap to address those.

Seems to work fine, but it breaks my mobile skin, I get this error;

Fatal error: Call to undefined method skin_classifieds_2::launcher_link() in /var/www/vildmedgolf.dk/public_html/hooks/cfdsLauncherLink_a610882b96913a1ae0b52b9e14c96a4c.php on line 16

http://www.vildmedgolf.dk/

also having this error for the mobile skin

disabled the hook for now.

Thank you for that detailed reply.

The upload limits for classifieds are not subject to the group global upload and use the settings you define in Classifieds separately. Thinking about it though it may be more appropriate if this honours the global limit. I'm willing to listen to opinions on this.

I think Classifieds should honor the global storage settings like the Gallery. Especially for us using IPS that seems lacking in storage within the plans.

They must specifically action a renewal even if renewals are free. I felt this approach made the most sense for exactly the same reason you mentioned to prevent stale ads.

I agree, good thinking

If an item is listed for $0 it will appear as "free" automatically depending on listing type. There is no way to enter a non numeric price as this would break sorting options.

Maybe make the price "optional" to show on the ad then on the photo? Classifieds to me isn't just product or service, but also want ads, lost/found, etc.

This is not possible but if you have any suggestions for additional types you think are relevant I can consider adding for a future version.

Yes, concerning Advert Types. Please consider (in addition to the "For Sale", "Wanted", "Exchange") adding "For Rent", "Lost", "Found", "Missing", "Hourly", "Salary", "Project", "Commission %", "Or Best Offer (OBO)", "Seeking Males", "Seeking Females", "Giveaway", "Haul Away", etc.

With Advert Types like that, it opens Classifieds to run as Personals, Job Offers, etc. Like in Newspapers. It would be kind of comical to see "FREE" or a monetary amount on the personals & missing things/ppl though lol.

This is now fixed in the download. The affected file is /admin/applications_addon/other/classifieds/modules_public/listing/listing.php

I can confirm this now works, thanks a lot.. :-)

I have very much an international board. Is there any way of instead of having a default single currency that members can select the currency from a small range of options to advertise i.e. UK Pound, US $ & Euro ? When you first released the Alpha version I am sure I somehow enabled this using a form field and skin change but I really can't remember how I didi it !

Hello,

Upgraded to latest version and old listings are not displaying the pictures...when trying to edit I can see the pictures attached, but nothing in add.

http://www.mydisput.com/forums/index.php?/classifieds/

Also 2 language bits vere missing in category_view template

ok.. how do I do the update? I just bought this mod yesterday and it's already been updated. Do I just update that one file you mentioned above? That also fixes the problem with the mobile and also the inability to edit an ad?

Multi-currency support is not currently a feature of IP.Classifieds. This will likely change if Nexus ever becomes multi-currency.

Noticed another small bug. If you post a question in the ads, it shows up on the page with formatting tags eg <p> </p>

see

example

Please could you add this issue to the bug tracker at http://dev.millne.com/

Hello,

Upgraded to latest version and old listings are not displaying the pictures...when trying to edit I can see the pictures attached, but nothing in add.

http://www.mydisput....p?/classifieds/

Also 2 language bits vere missing in category_view template

Could you please pm me connection info so I can investigate? I can't reproduce the problem locally.

ok.. how do I do the update? I just bought this mod yesterday and it's already been updated. Do I just update that one file you mentioned above? That also fixes the problem with the mobile and also the inability to edit an ad?

The update yesterday is just the single file to address the issue with not being able to edit ads as I consider that a critical issue. The mobile skin issue will be fixed in an upcoming bug fix release. To remove the error in the meantime please disable the hook "Classifieds Mobile Menu Link " from ACP > Manage Hooks

Do I uninstall the mod I just got and reupload the new one or just one file or just do an upload and it fixes itself? Will it effect the categories and such I've already built?

You only need to reupload that single file. There is no need to uninstall/reinstall. Your existing setup will not be affected in any way.

Hi Andy,

I bought it today, fresh install - when I go to add a Category it says that it has added the category but doesnt display on the backend category list.

It displays on the frontend no problem.

Any ideas?

Hi Andy,

I bought it today, fresh install - when I go to add a Category it says that it has added the category but doesnt display on the backend category list.

It displays on the frontend no problem.

Any ideas?

Second report of this, can you please pm me with ACP/FTP details so I can investigate?

Second report of this, can you please pm me with ACP/FTP details so I can investigate?

I had the same yesterday. Just signed out and loged back and categories appeared back.

I had the same yesterday. Just signed out and loged back and categories appeared back.

I did initially try that, but it appears I had to clear my cookies, active logins and cache along with a restart and now its fixed - Thank you :)

Suggestion:

- Ability to apply one or more field groups to a category. I'm having to repeat stuff like contact number, contact email etc for each field group.

Suggestion:

- Ability to apply one or more field groups to a category. I'm having to repeat stuff like contact number, contact email etc for each field group.

Never happy ;) added to suggestions list, thanks.

Haha, just a suggestion :) It's not a deal breaker or anything, just thought it would be a handy feature.

So when I go to view a submitted ad, it only show one of the custom fields which is a checkbox.

It doesn't show:

-Input fields
-Dropdown fields

Have I set something wrong?

Item view.

The questions and answers.

Language string is missing for Q:

Please let me know which template is that ?

Also why questions and answers are going into <P></p>s ?

post-186732-0-35627300-1314814636_thumb.