Michael.J

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having an issue with the "View Top Donors" page. It appears to have stopped calculating donations, and still has a $60 donation as #1 when this has been surpassed some time ago.

Do you have any goals setup and do you have any goal reset or donation reset running? I assume your running just the 1 currency for all goals/donations?

Do you have any goals setup and do you have any goal reset or donation reset running? I assume your running just the 1 currency for all goals/donations?

Arr now that you mention it, it is the non-goal donations not appearing. I presume this is necessary to be tallied ?

Yes 1 currency. No goal or donation reset running.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Mike!

Would be great to have a chance of setting different PayPal consignor (paypal account which should collect donations) for each donation goal. Sometimes it's not suitable at all to collect donations received for different donation goals to the same paypal account :smile:

And for sure the next significant level up for your great app could be adding such great feature like letting all members add their own "donate" button into their profiles easily (with their own paypal account details, for sure).

Thx.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Also with the group promotions.

Because we use secondary groups to control some security, when a user is promoted to a secondary group add other current groups they have a removed.

Can we have it so when a user is promoted to a secondary group that it is added in addition to the other groups and when it is removed it is the only one that is removed?

Is there anyway to be able to do donation subscriptions/packages.

No not currently. This has been a long suggested feature however and is very likely to be included after IPB4 is out of the way.

Hi Also with the group promotions.

Because we use secondary groups to control some security, when a user is promoted to a secondary group add other current groups they have a removed.

Can we have it so when a user is promoted to a secondary group that it is added in addition to the other groups and when it is removed it is the only one that is removed?

Someone else has brought this up, I do have some code for you to try if you would like. It hasn't been tested extensively yet, so isn't included by default.

No not currently. This has been a long suggested feature however and is very likely to be included after IPB4 is out of the way.

Someone else has brought this up, I do have some code for you to try if you would like. It hasn't been tested extensively yet, so isn't included by default.

More then happy to test it.

• 1 month later...

Nope I have no resets active

What do you have set for the donation setting "Donation Statistics"?

Can you also check your donate_users database table in Admin CP > Support TAb > SQL Toolbox. And check what the value is for the "rate" field? It might be that your donations are being assigned a value of 0 for this field, therefore when it factors in the currency, it assumes the donation amount is zero. Have you modified your currencies at all yet?

Thanks for that, setting Donation Statistics to "Time of purchase" instead of "Latest rates" and then rebuilding the cache seemed to fix the issue I was having.

That might suggest the actual currencies don't have the proper rates set. If your not noticing any problems, should be ok to leave but if you do. Just double check what the currency rate values are, e.g. 1.00 USD = 1.00 USD...