(DP34) Global Sidebars

DawPi

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am here again... :(

I have the same issue reported by other: if I set Global Sidebar and I visit my site with mobile phone logged as user (Mobile Skin is on) I can't see topics and forums... Is there a solution for this?

This is my board
http://www.nokioteca.net/home/forum

Thank you for your positive voice. I really appreciate it! :)

One bit of feedback... if we could just specify the width of the sidebar in pixels, then it would be much better than the current, percentage based width.

Making it work in ALL styles would be nice...... fixing the BROKEN mobile theme that has been an issue since DAY 1 would be nice too. Yes, we select the mobile theme to NOT be included, but stil deal with this issue.

I am having a lot of problems with it...

How can I use a global sidebar everywhere except in the forum home, where i want to leave the default sidebar?

I always see my sidebar above the default one in forum home...

And, more, if i eanble the mod my mobile skin breaks, even if I disabled the mod on Mobile Skin

There's a bit of a problem with this script. When you enable it to show always it kills the default Mobile skin! As soon as I disabled it, the mobile skin worked again.

I tend to get quite a lot of traffic through the mobile portion of my forums so this is kind of a deal breaker for me.

Hi,

I'm also having this exact same issue (currently running version 1.0.3 of Global Sidebars with IPB 3.1.4). Is there some simple workaround to help fix this problem that isn't included in the standard package?

For everyone with mobile skin issue - I'll check into it again soon and fix.. It must be fixed - I know, but harderst thing in this situation that I can't reproduce this issue, but I do my best to fix it. I'm in contact with two clients, so I have 'test platform'.

Sorry for so long time waiting.

Archived