Community

hello all,
please don't close my topic
i try to download some free modifications but when i push download forum announce me that:

[#10848] We're sorry, but you cannot download files from our Download Manager. If you are seeing this message, it is because you do not hold an active IPB license. If this is a mistake, please contact an administrator. Otherwise, why not show your support for IPB and purchase a license?

If you hold a perpetual license for the software, you need only purchase the yearly support option to gain full access to this site.

what can i do?
i don't found some informations in help files about this error
also i don't found the help topic where i can write my problem

please help me, thanks

[#10848] We're sorry, but you cannot download files from our Download Manager. If you are seeing this message, it is because you do not hold an active IPB license. If this is a mistake, please contact an administrator. Otherwise, why not show your support for IPB and purchase a license?

If you hold a perpetual license for the software, you need only purchase the yearly support option to gain full access to this site.

Theres your answer... this is not the support forum either...