Topic Template System

HeadStand

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's still in progress. Due to family issues, I ended up taking a couple of weeks off. I've only just returned to work this morning, and obviously I have a lot of catching up to do. It's going to be a couple of weeks still.

Thank you. I'll follow this topic. I appreciate it.

Edited by iacas

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 8/24/2015 at 4:24 PM, HeadStand said:

It's still in progress. Due to family issues, I ended up taking a couple of weeks off. I've only just returned to work this morning, and obviously I have a lot of catching up to do. It's going to be a couple of weeks still.

Looking forward to this hope your family issues are resolved... Any update to support version IPS 4.x?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
3 hours ago, DavidAM said:

Hello,

Would you be able to add calendar field type which would display calendar upon click? The IPB integrated field. Please.

I'm not making any enhancements to this mod anymore, since version 3 is now EOL. Technically you weren't even supposed to be able to purchase this file.... IPS said they would remove that ability from this entire category. 

That should not be done, people still should be able to purchase files so they can use 3.4.x mods.. so IPS does not care anymore about ppl using 3.4.x and not wanting to upgrade to 4.x? That is sad. We are small community with wide range of custom modifications - we are simply unable to update every part of our board to work with 4.x

IPS refused to make importer, they just offer upgrade of current version what is not perfect solution for small and medium communities with range of custom modifications and small budget, that is sad too. Anyway, thanks.

Edited by DavidAM

got an issue with max keys 64

so im entering the same fields i has in my ipb 3.6 install and i keep getting this is there any way to work around this

IPS\Db\Exception: Too many keys specified; max 64 keys allowed (1069)
#0 ..path/system/Db/Db.php(1754): IPS\_Db->query('ALTER TABLE `in...')
#1 ..path/system/CustomField/CustomField.php(390): IPS\_Db->addIndex('templates_field...', Array)
#2 ..pathm/applications/templates/sources/Field/Field.php(118): IPS\_CustomField->formatFormValues(Array)
#3 ..path/system/Node/Controller.php(376): IPS\templates\_Field->formatFormValues(Array)
#4 [internal function]: IPS\Node\_Controller->form()
#5 ..path/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): call_user_func(Array)
#6 ..path/system/Node/Controller.php(63): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 ..path/applications/templates/modules/admin/templates/fields.php(30): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#8 ..path/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\templates\modules\admin\templates\_fields->execute()
#9 ..path/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#10 {main}