file

picture info

BDInfo (with spoilers)

Picture 1 picture 2

Image (download)

Basically is the template I want for my forum

Real example.

PAQUEJURA_zps5f371464.png

El multimillonario John Hammond consigue hacer realidad su sueño de clonar dinosaurios del Jurásico y crear con ellos un parque temático en una isla remota. Antes de abrirlo al público, invita a una pareja de eminentes científicos y a un matemático para que comprueben la viabilidad del proyecto. Pero las medidas de seguridad del parque no prevén el instinto de supervivencia de la madre naturaleza ni la codicia humana. (FILMAFFINITY)

Jurassic Park 1993 120 min. Estados Unidos Steven Spielberg David Koepp & Michael Crichton (Novela: Michael Crichton) John Williams Dean Cundey Sam Neill, Laura Dern, Jeff Goldblum, Richard Attenborough, Ariana Richards, Joseph Mazzello, Wayne Knight, Samuel L. Jackson, Bob Peck, Martin Ferrero, B.D. Wong, Miguel Sandoval, Gerald R. Molen Universal Pictures/ Amblin Entertainment Ciencia ficción. Aventuras | DinosauriosTítulo original

Año

Duración

País
US.jpg
Director

Guión

Música

Fotografía

Reparto

Productora

Género

Disc Size: 47,080,644,268 bytes Protection: AACS BD-Java: Yes BDInfo: 0.5.8 PLAYLIST REPORT: Name: 00800.MPLS Length: 2:06:36.589 (h:m:s.ms) Size: 35,250,026,496 bytes Total Bitrate: 37.12 Mbps VIDEO: Codec Bitrate Description ----- ------- ----------- VC-1 Video 25150 kbps 1080p / 23.976 fps / 16:9 / Advanced Profile 3 AUDIO: Codec Language Bitrate Description ----- -------- ------- ----------- DTS Audio Japanese 768 kbps 5.1 / 48 kHz / 768 kbps / 24-bit DTS-HD Master Audio English 5539 kbps 7.1 / 48 kHz / 5539 kbps / 24-bit (DTS Core: 5.1 / 48 kHz / 1509 kbps / 24-bit) DTS Audio French 768 kbps 5.1 / 48 kHz / 768 kbps / 24-bit DTS Audio Italian 768 kbps 5.1 / 48 kHz / 768 kbps / 24-bit DTS Audio German 768 kbps 5.1 / 48 kHz / 768 kbps / 24-bit DTS Audio Spanish 768 kbps 5.1 / 48 kHz / 768 kbps / 24-bit SUBTITLES: Codec Language Bitrate Description ----- -------- ------- ----------- Presentation Graphics Japanese 17.685 kbps Presentation Graphics English 34.328 kbps Presentation Graphics French 26.944 kbps Presentation Graphics Italian 27.990 kbps Presentation Graphics German 30.939 kbps Presentation Graphics Spanish 28.550 kbps Presentation Graphics Dutch 29.115 kbps Presentation Graphics Chinese 22.662 kbps Presentation Graphics Danish 24.898 kbps Presentation Graphics Finnish 24.942 kbps Presentation Graphics Icelandic 29.176 kbps Presentation Graphics Korean 20.540 kbps Presentation Graphics Norwegian 25.718 kbps Presentation Graphics Portuguese 29.232 kbps Presentation Graphics Swedish 23.790 kbps Presentation Graphics Chinese 22.638 kbps Presentation Graphics Japanese 0.366 kbps Presentation Graphics French 0.833 kbps Presentation Graphics Italian 0.816 kbps Presentation Graphics German 0.767 kbps Presentation Graphics Spanish 0.927 kbps

ninfo_zps36e08837.png

Disc Title: Parque Jurasico (1993) FullBluray - RadeonHD

yKHpOFx6F8C2HPKMQPNiN02tM96_zps3ec93741.AwrUR9oJjZ4SnCxJuPGm7QShmvB_zps4ab57445.

[hide]nbzusenethd_zps85dd49d9.png[/hide]

This mod does not currently support file uploads. You can enter the URL to a remote image, but you cannot upload one. Everything else should be fine, I think.

Hi, I have used a template for quite a bit of time, altough it wasn't very popular with users. Anyway, in the template there are a couple of text fields, which I use for URL input, then I format them as links in post template. For some reason recently it stopped working as it was before.

This is how my tempalte looks in post screen:

2014-05-11_22-18-15.png

When I submit the post it looks correctly:

2014-05-11_22-20-09.png

But the two links are pointing to some weird stuff. The link that should go to google.com in this example is going to:

http://magelanci.com/topic/2235-%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B2%D1%8E-%D1%82%D0%B5%D1%81%D1%82-8/%3Ca%20data-ipb='nomediaparse'%20href='http://google.com'%3Ehttp://google.com%3C/a%3E

The first part is the url of the topic, the secont is to <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://google.com'>http://google.com</a>

It is similar with the second link. When I go to edit the fields in post screen template it is like this:

2014-05-11_22-23-53.png

This is how my Topic Display Template looks like:

2014-05-11_22-24-32.png' alt='' class='i" alt="2014-05-11_22-24-32.png">

Hope thats enough information. It used to work perfectly fine.

Hi, I have used a template for quite a bit of time, altough it wasn't very popular with users. Anyway, in the template there are a couple of text fields, which I use for URL input, then I format them as links in post template. For some reason recently it stopped working as it was before.

This is how my tempalte looks in post screen:

2014-05-11_22-18-15.png

When I submit the post it looks correctly:

2014-05-11_22-20-09.png

But the two links are pointing to some weird stuff. The link that should go to google.com in this example is going to:

http://magelanci.com/topic/2235-%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B2%D1%8E-%D1%82%D0%B5%D1%81%D1%82-8/%3Ca%20data-ipb='nomediaparse'%20href='http://google.com'%3Ehttp://google.com%3C/a%3E

The first part is the url of the topic, the secont is to <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://google.com'>http://google.com</a>

It is similar with the second link. When I go to edit the fields in post screen template it is like this:

2014-05-11_22-23-53.png

This is how my Topic Display Template looks like:

2014-05-11_22-24-32.png' alt='' class='i" alt="2014-05-11_22-24-32.png">

Hope thats enough information. It used to work perfectly fine.

Check the field settings in the ACP. Is the "Validation Type" set to "URL"?

if

putting the url of the image.

but it is with this structure

possible serious?

Yes.

No, its text field with no validation. It used to work like that. Should I set it to URL?

Yes, set it to URL. I'm not sure how it was able to work beforehand, unless you changed the BBCode/HTML settings? In either case, make it URL and it should be fine.

You buy it

I can help set

I can not find how to do it.

thank you very much

I'm sorry, I'm not clear on what you're asking for....

Yes, set it to URL. I'm not sure how it was able to work beforehand, unless you changed the BBCode/HTML settings? In either case, make it URL and it should be fine.

Well, that solved the problem with the post screen during edit. I'll repaste it here just for clarity, this is no longer an issue:

2014-05-11_22-23-53.png

Unfortunately it introduced another problem, "ignore if empty is not respected". Also on the frontend it is still messy. I thought that there is something wrong with the links in general, but when I add a basic one to google in the end it works as expected. Here is my topic display template with the relevant part in the red rectangle:

2014-05-14_22-21-34.png' alt='' class='i" alt="2014-05-14_22-21-34.png">

And this is how it looks in the topic, only the google link at the end works as expected:

2014-05-14_22-26-30.png

Hey, any update on my issue or I should just deal with it on my own?

I finally had a chance to take a good look at this issue.

The issue isn't with the mod, it's really with the way your template is set up. When you put URL validation on a field, it is supposed to be parsed into a clickable link. You're putting the {29_value} in the template, and so instead of just putting the URL in there, the mod puts in the entire link, which is not what you want.

The only thing I can think of here is to add a new field-level setting for you where you can disable parsing. This means that data will be saved and displayed exactly as the user enters it. It's going to take some time to do this properly, though.

I finally had a chance to take a good look at this issue.

The issue isn't with the mod, it's really with the way your template is set up. When you put URL validation on a field, it is supposed to be parsed into a clickable link. You're putting the {29_value} in the template, and so instead of just putting the URL in there, the mod puts in the entire link, which is not what you want.

The only thing I can think of here is to add a new field-level setting for you where you can disable parsing. This means that data will be saved and displayed exactly as the user enters it. It's going to take some time to do this properly, though.

Thanks. So basically there is no easy way to input links and present them in more user friendly format? Weird that it used to work perfectly fine, but I have no idea when exactly did it broke. Anyway, I guess I will manage.

Thanks. So basically there is no easy way to input links and present them in more user friendly format? Weird that it used to work perfectly fine, but I have no idea when exactly did it broke. Anyway, I guess I will manage.

There is an easy way to do it, if you leave out all the HTML formatting you have in your template. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

With BBCode? Unfortunately I need the html, id rather post the links in raw format instead of leaving out the html :smile:

I've uploaded a new version to the Marketplace. When creating/editing custom fields, you now have an additional property called "Skip Formatting". When this is enabled, the app will output the field value without any formatting or parsing whatsoever. This should take care of your needs, I think.

Let me know if there are any issues with it.

I've uploaded a new version to the Marketplace. When creating/editing custom fields, you now have an additional property called "Skip Formatting". When this is enabled, the app will output the field value without any formatting or parsing whatsoever. This should take care of your needs, I think.

Let me know if there are any issues with it.

Everything looks fine, can't thank you enough for the time you put in to solving it. :)

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Can the custom fields used with this template also be used to with IP.content? What I want to do is create topics with the custom fields. There will be about 200 topics. Then I want users to see all the data entered for the custom fields in a table and be able to click on a link that takes them to the post.

For example the site is about cars. I want the template to have the following custom fields: Color, Manufacturer, Doors, Type. I will have the following table setup in Ip.Content:

[table]
[tr]
[th]Manufacturer[/th]
[th]Type[/th]
[th]Color[/th]
[th]Door[/th]
[th]Link to Topic[/th]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Ford[/td]
[td]Truck[/td]
[td]Red[/td]
[td]2[/td]
[td]link to topic 1[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Toyota[/td]
[td]Car[/td]
[td]Yellow[/td]
[td]4[/td]
[td]link to topic 1[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Honda[/td]
[td]SUV[/td]
[td]Blue[/td]
[td]4[/td]
[td]link to topic 1[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

So the goal is to have the custom fields organized with a table in IPContent and have people link over to that forum topic.

Ideally I want to create the topic using this template with custom fields and the data from the newly created topic to become part of the table in IP.Content.

Is this possible? I am using the version that is hosted by Invision Power but can move it over to a VPS server.

Hi,

Can the custom fields used with this template also be used to with IP.content? What I want to do is create topics with the custom fields. There will be about 200 topics. Then I want users to see all the data entered for the custom fields in a table and be able to click on a link that takes them to the post.

For example the site is about cars. I want the template to have the following custom fields: Color, Manufacturer, Doors, Type. I will have the following table setup in Ip.Content:

[table]
[tr]
[th]Manufacturer[/th]
[th]Type[/th]
[th]Color[/th]
[th]Door[/th]
[th]Link to Topic[/th]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Ford[/td]
[td]Truck[/td]
[td]Red[/td]
[td]2[/td]
[td]link to topic 1[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Toyota[/td]
[td]Car[/td]
[td]Yellow[/td]
[td]4[/td]
[td]link to topic 1[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Honda[/td]
[td]SUV[/td]
[td]Blue[/td]
[td]4[/td]
[td]link to topic 1[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

So the goal is to have the custom fields organized with a table in IPContent and have people link over to that forum topic.

Ideally I want to create the topic using this template with custom fields and the data from the newly created topic to become part of the table in IP.Content.

Is this possible? I am using the version that is hosted by Invision Power but can move it over to a VPS server.

There is no integration with IP.Content at this time.

• 1 month later...

Is there any way that you can select a topic that could use a certain topic template? So not all new topics in a forum has the template but only replies in a specific topic?

Say you setup a template and then select a topic to use it in, then instead of a topic template it'll be a reply template? My community have some topics where people need to post the same content in the same structure. It'd be a lot easier if there were a template for them to use in the reply instead.