Topic Template System

HeadStand

That's a completely different error message and not at all related to the post you quoted. Can you please tell me:

1. What version of IPB you are running?

2. When did you get this error - ACP or public side? Viewing a topic or posting a topic? etc, etc.

Thanks.

version of ipb 3.3.4

into acp when I am editing or on step "views" template when create template!

custom field setted is multi-checkbox or multi-select ... I have not tried other types of input during the test

I have into config... IN_DEV actived and user of database have "all privileges"

ps: yes is not same problem but regards same section "views" step...

When I try to edit Views on template creation I get this:

Edited by BomAle

version of ipb 3.3.4

into acp when I am editing or on step "views" template when create template!

custom field setted is multi-checkbox or multi-select ... I have not tried other types of input during the test

I have into config... IN_DEV actived and user of database have "all privileges"

ps: yes is not same problem but regards same section "views" step...

IF I edit conf_global.php and set define('IN_DEV', 0); the problem is not verify while checking if the mode is enabled IN_DEV 1

edit: solved, was the fault of the master cache that did not include the skin_topictemplate.php sorry!!

Edited by BomAle

Hello, I have a problem,
the entire form for Template doesn't display when I write a new Topic.
The fields and the labels are invisible!

1. When you post, do you have a dropdown that allows you to select the template? (it should be called Select Template)

2. Are you using a custom skin or the default IPB skin?

The options if contains a html such as < img src=" " > is not analized, see the pictures attached...

I give permission to "Amministratore" to post html from "groups" and from app settings... same result!

I've uploaded a patch to the Marketplace that should take care of this issue.

To apply the patch, simply upload the new files to the server. No actual upgrade is required.

I've uploaded a patch to the Marketplace that should take care of this issue.

To apply the patch, simply upload the new files to the server. No actual upgrade is required.

into forum view template I see more the < img src="...." > such as image following, and into topic view same thing. It is something I have not set groups? post-241732-0-56373400-1383827859.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I will be rewriting this completely for IPS 4.0 and it will be sold separately. You will not be able to upgrade from this mod to the next one. Before people start screaming at me, there are 2 reasons for this:

1. The features I intend to include will definitely be worth the separate purchase.

2. I intend to support, maintain, AND enhance the 3.x version for quite some time. Not everyone will be upgrading to 4.0 immediately, and I won't be leaving my 3.x customers behind.

As far as timeline, I can't guarantee one. It depends on what IPS' timeline is, what I'm working on at the time, etc. Right now it's way too far in advance for me to make any detailed promises.

• 2 weeks later...

after I upgraded to 3.4.6 the template is gone and I tried installing the new updates by uploading, replacing all files but still template didn't show up.

my forum skin is default.

1. Can you please confirm which template is not displaying? Topic view? Post Screen? Forum View? All of the above?

2. When you look at the templates in skin_topictemplate, do they have content or are they empty?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After I change themes and upgraded the custom field doesn't work anymore.

I've already updated to latest T.template released.

Can you please clarify what is meant by "the custom field doesn't work"?
1. Is it all custom fields or is it just one?
2. What specifically doesn't work? Is the template not showing? Data not saving? Please describe.
3. Which screen is having the issue? The post form? The topic view? The forum view?

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

i have problem with "<br />" that to add into editor using html setting... see screenshot (this problem show only if i use for())

<script type="text/javascript">
var elemento1 = document.querySelectorAll("a[data-tff='22'] > #discus");
for(var b in elemento1)
{
if ( !elemento1.contains('ipsBadge_orange') )
{
elemento1.className += " ipsBadge_orange";
}
}

var elemento2 = document.querySelectorAll("a[data-tff='22'] > #tut");
if ( !elemento2.classList.contains('ipsBadge_red') )
{
elemento2.className += " ipsBadge_red";
}
</script>

<span><a data-tff='22' href='/tags/forums/{22_value}/'><span class="ipsBadge" id="{22_value_value}" style="margin-top:-4px;">{22_value}</span></a></span>

23j1yrd.png' alt='' class='ipsImage' wid" alt="23j1yrd.png">

rrjr61.png' alt='' class='ipsImage' widt" alt="rrjr61.png">

i have problem with "<br />" that to add into editor using html setting... see screenshot (this problem show only if i use for())

<script type="text/javascript">
var elemento1 = document.querySelectorAll("a[data-tff='22'] > #discus");
for(var b in elemento1)
{
if ( !elemento1.contains('ipsBadge_orange') )
{
elemento1.className += " ipsBadge_orange";
}
}

var elemento2 = document.querySelectorAll("a[data-tff='22'] > #tut");
if ( !elemento2.classList.contains('ipsBadge_red') )
{
elemento2.className += " ipsBadge_red";
}
</script>

<span><a data-tff='22' href='/tags/forums/{22_value}/'><span class="ipsBadge" id="{22_value_value}" style="margin-top:-4px;">{22_value}</span></a></span>

That's a function of the IPB editor/parser in 3.4. Unfortunately there isn't anything I can do about it. You should be able to strip out those <br /> tags and then save. I don't think they will reappear.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, thanks you :smile:

Could you explain me how to integrate a upload file system Instead of image field ?

Or just give me some tips how to do it please, because i worked on it since two day and nothing worked.

Thanks.

You're looking to upload a file as part of the template? The mod does not support file uploads at this time. Adding that would require a significant amount of code changes.

• 2 weeks later...

Before buying I have some doubts if you can do this

front

description

file

picture info

BDInfo (with spoilers)

Picture 1 picture 2

Image (download)

Basically is the template I want for my forum

Real example.

PAQUEJURA_zps5f371464.png

El multimillonario John Hammond consigue hacer realidad su sueño de clonar dinosaurios del Jurásico y crear con ellos un parque temático en una isla remota. Antes de abrirlo al público, invita a una pareja de eminentes científicos y a un matemático para que comprueben la viabilidad del proyecto. Pero las medidas de seguridad del parque no prevén el instinto de supervivencia de la madre naturaleza ni la codicia humana. (FILMAFFINITY)

Jurassic Park 1993 120 min. Estados Unidos Steven Spielberg David Koepp & Michael Crichton (Novela: Michael Crichton) John Williams Dean Cundey Sam Neill, Laura Dern, Jeff Goldblum, Richard Attenborough, Ariana Richards, Joseph Mazzello, Wayne Knight, Samuel L. Jackson, Bob Peck, Martin Ferrero, B.D. Wong, Miguel Sandoval, Gerald R. Molen Universal Pictures/ Amblin Entertainment Ciencia ficción. Aventuras | DinosauriosTítulo original

Año

Duración

País
US.jpg
Director

Guión

Música

Fotografía

Reparto

Productora

Género

Disc Size: 47,080,644,268 bytes Protection: AACS BD-Java: Yes BDInfo: 0.5.8 PLAYLIST REPORT: Name: 00800.MPLS Length: 2:06:36.589 (h:m:s.ms) Size: 35,250,026,496 bytes Total Bitrate: 37.12 Mbps VIDEO: Codec Bitrate Description ----- ------- ----------- VC-1 Video 25150 kbps 1080p / 23.976 fps / 16:9 / Advanced Profile 3 AUDIO: Codec Language Bitrate Description ----- -------- ------- ----------- DTS Audio Japanese 768 kbps 5.1 / 48 kHz / 768 kbps / 24-bit DTS-HD Master Audio English 5539 kbps 7.1 / 48 kHz / 5539 kbps / 24-bit (DTS Core: 5.1 / 48 kHz / 1509 kbps / 24-bit) DTS Audio French 768 kbps 5.1 / 48 kHz / 768 kbps / 24-bit DTS Audio Italian 768 kbps 5.1 / 48 kHz / 768 kbps / 24-bit DTS Audio German 768 kbps 5.1 / 48 kHz / 768 kbps / 24-bit DTS Audio Spanish 768 kbps 5.1 / 48 kHz / 768 kbps / 24-bit SUBTITLES: Codec Language Bitrate Description ----- -------- ------- ----------- Presentation Graphics Japanese 17.685 kbps Presentation Graphics English 34.328 kbps Presentation Graphics French 26.944 kbps Presentation Graphics Italian 27.990 kbps Presentation Graphics German 30.939 kbps Presentation Graphics Spanish 28.550 kbps Presentation Graphics Dutch 29.115 kbps Presentation Graphics Chinese 22.662 kbps Presentation Graphics Danish 24.898 kbps Presentation Graphics Finnish 24.942 kbps Presentation Graphics Icelandic 29.176 kbps Presentation Graphics Korean 20.540 kbps Presentation Graphics Norwegian 25.718 kbps Presentation Graphics Portuguese 29.232 kbps Presentation Graphics Swedish 23.790 kbps Presentation Graphics Chinese 22.638 kbps Presentation Graphics Japanese 0.366 kbps Presentation Graphics French 0.833 kbps Presentation Graphics Italian 0.816 kbps Presentation Graphics German 0.767 kbps Presentation Graphics Spanish 0.927 kbps

ninfo_zps36e08837.png

Disc Title: Parque Jurasico (1993) FullBluray - RadeonHD

yKHpOFx6F8C2HPKMQPNiN02tM96_zps3ec93741.AwrUR9oJjZ4SnCxJuPGm7QShmvB_zps4ab57445.

[hide]nbzusenethd_zps85dd49d9.png[/hide]