Topic Template System

HeadStand

I've tried to uninstall the application, disable it and uninstall it and after I press the button to confirm the action I get the following error:

There appears to be an error with the database.

If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

I don't know the exact error you're getting (it would be in the cache/sql_error_latest.cgi file) but it sounds like this is a royal mess. Any chance I can get ACP access? If so, please PM me with URL and credentials.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello HeadStand, I have a problem trying to figure out if it's an application error or other(error of hooks?).

practically does not work "Hide if Empty?"

see attach images...

solved with this css

.col_f_content span[id*="tff"]:empty,.col_f_content span[id*="tff"] span:empty {display:none;}

• 1 month later...

Just bought this today and straight away at the 2nd stage of installing this I get:

"· ALTER TABLE IPBtopics ADD ( template_fields text, set_id mediumint(11) default 0 );

Duplicate column name 'template_fields'
"

im using 3.4.5

The only way this can happen is if:

1. You somehow installed this mod twice (I don't see how that's possible)

OR

2. You previously installed this mod, then uninstalled it, and are now installing it again

OR

3. You have another mod that conflicts with this one

In either case, there is no reason that this error should prevent you from using the mod, so just hit "continue" and carry on. :)

Here is a very very small snippet of what now appears on my forums

¶zãùÔ'c,NTú¾VÜxhywD ¼,¼ I*B e$(¬c{½wG¨÷ÆËò=úÖk[vÚ]HoNÕbÒ?"ácq¨éÇùúS¯×eÀý×q[½PÈ&yRÃ¥!9~£¤kZÆýBÈA>ÄTcÑvóIê²5Ç=ÍnF­JÃrpÓ>£õ¬ï>Î쬧èkn+ÙÓì»dVGl¦åvü3ÍsÕÕ#NëSx6þÇã§ay:kYÅ̹gr¿xc$Jçn$ 3¼Çi-¸ápTÿtzSã

Here is a very very small snippet of what now appears on my forums

¶zãùÔ'c,NTú¾VÜxhywD ¼,¼ I*B e$(¬c{½wG¨÷ÆËò=úÖk[vÚ]HoNÕbÒ?"ácq¨éÇùúS¯×eÀý×q[½PÈ&yRÃ¥!9~£¤kZÆýBÈA>ÄTcÑvóIê²5Ç=ÍnF­JÃrpÓ>£õ¬ï>Î쬧èkn+ÙÓì»dVGl¦åvü3ÍsÕÕ#NëSx6þÇã§ay:kYÅ̹gr¿xc$Jçn$ 3¼Çi-¸ápTÿtzSã

somehow by recache'ing everything the code above has vanished, the code was about a page long of gobble-de-gook

Not sure if its Java as I had only a few minutes before, resolved the "minify" error

ill keep you posted

• 2 weeks later...

Yes. You can either:

1. Edit the skin template in skin_topictemplate -> formatTextField

OR

2. Use CSS for individual text fields.

Hi there I made it like this:

<textarea name='template_field_{$field['field_id']}' rows"6" cols"60" 
id='template_field_{$field['field_id']}' 
class='__ttf'>{$field['value']}</textarea>

Now it created 6 rows but isn't increasing the actual width.
Any suggestions?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I think I have noticed a bug. When you use non latin characters (cyrillic in my case) in drop down menu options, it is impossible to rearrange them the way you want. I drag and drop them in the correct order, but after clicking save my order is not kept.

This issue is unrelated to cyrillic alphabet. Don't hit save, if you reorder it's saved automatically. Hitting save for some reason resets the sequence, but again, not related to the characters. I see where the issue is, but I have to rework part of the admin module to fix it. I will not have time to get to it this week I'm off beginning this evening through the end of the week).

Great app! I have one question: how to use a field type "image"?

Right now it supports a URL to an image. I eventually will add the ability to upload an image, but that's not available yet. Hope this answers the question.

Right now it supports a URL to an image. I eventually will add the ability to upload an image, but that's not available yet. Hope this answers the question.

With relations to "image" is there a way I can add an image resizer?

Ive got a member who has posted an image which exceeds my board wrapper and increases my page.

Is there a way to resize the url to an image?

With relations to "image" is there a way I can add an image resizer?

Ive got a member who has posted an image which exceeds my board wrapper and increases my page.

Is there a way to resize the url to an image?

I guess you can use CSS to achieve this. Each image is generated with the ID "tff_img_fieldId". So, for example, if your Image field has the ID 3, you would add CSS for tff_img_3.

What would be the name of the post was created from custom fields.

Topic name: bla bla {field 1} bla bla {field 3}

If I understand this request correctly, you want this mod to auto-generate the topic name based on the content of the fields? I'm afraid that's not possible with this modification.