(M34) Videos System

Michael.J

And that's still a media url your testing with? Do you have media embed enabled in your group settings?

Yes, here is the testing video. I think it should be the sivilar patch for Chrome for the edit video part of the Video System code (similar to add video patch you provided before).

Yes, administrator has full rights to add video and to edit video.

20130823_2255_07.zip

Hi Mike,

I also catch following SQL error in error-logs:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2013 15:43:14 +0000
 Error: 1054 - Unknown column 'ranking' in 'order clause'
 IP Address: 178.154.243.114 - /index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_activity&sid=2d512d34a8be6d5750815d9d7299cafe&mid=2&search_app=videos&userMode=title&search_app_filters[videos][searchInKey]=videos&search_app_filters[videos][videos][sortKey]=relevancy&search_app_filters[videos][videos][sortDir]=0
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 mySQL query error: SELECT v.*, v.description LIKE '%%',mem.member_id, mem.members_seo_name, mem.members_display_name, mem.member_group_id, mem.mgroup_others FROM ibf_videos v  LEFT JOIN ibf_members mem ON ( mem.member_id=v.author_id )   WHERE v.cid IN(1,2,3) AND v.author_id=2 AND v.status=0 ORDER BY ranking desc LIMIT 0,25
 .--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.

I don't know where this link is actually located, but still... you can try to reproduce by following same kind of link on your dev board: /index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_activity&sid=2d512d34a8be6d5750815d9d7299cafe&mid=2&search_app=videos&userMode=title&search_app_filters[videos][searchInKey]=videos&search_app_filters[videos][videos][sortKey]=relevancy&search_app_filters[videos][videos][sortDir]=0

Hi

Installed it yesterday. It crashes the browsers - might be something I did wrong?

Have disabled it now. Errorcode:

Fatal error: Call to a member function globalVideosHook() on a non-object in /home/kjiver/domain.no/admin/applications_addon/other/videos/sources/hooks.php on line 99

Regards

First try rebuilding your skin cache for all skins, in Admin CP > Look & Feel tab > Template Tools > Recache Skin Sets.

Hi Mike,

I also catch following SQL error in error-logs:

Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2013 15:43:14 +0000
 Error: 1054 - Unknown column 'ranking' in 'order clause'
 IP Address: 178.154.243.114 - /index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_activity&sid=2d512d34a8be6d5750815d9d7299cafe&mid=2&search_app=videos&userMode=title&search_app_filters[videos][searchInKey]=videos&search_app_filters[videos][videos][sortKey]=relevancy&search_app_filters[videos][videos][sortDir]=0
 mySQL query error: SELECT v.*, v.description LIKE '%%',mem.member_id, mem.members_seo_name, mem.members_display_name, mem.member_group_id, mem.mgroup_others FROM ibf_videos v  LEFT JOIN ibf_members mem ON ( mem.member_id=v.author_id )   WHERE v.cid IN(1,2,3) AND v.author_id=2 AND v.status=0 ORDER BY ranking desc LIMIT 0,25
 .--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.

I don't know where this link is actually located, but still... you can try to reproduce by following same kind of link on your dev board: /index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_activity&sid=2d512d34a8be6d5750815d9d7299cafe&mid=2&search_app=videos&userMode=title&search_app_filters[videos][searchInKey]=videos&search_app_filters[videos][videos][sortKey]=relevancy&search_app_filters[videos][videos][sortDir]=0

Check this post here. I still can't reproduce this and no one has provided login details to troubleshoot this further.

I tried to PM you, but..

Please try again. Inbox was full.

Easier to just open a ticket on his site: http://www.devfuse.com/forums/

Yes, long term would recommend requesting a customer account be setup for support ticket access here. That's soon going to be the only option for support involving more complex issues or where login details need to be provided.

Make sure you complete step 4 of the readme install file. One basic ip.content block is included, check the Extras folder for install instructions. Further ip.content support is something I'm looking at for future versions.

I'm quoting an old post - can't find the extras folder. I've looked everywhere else too - found the support topic for creating IP,Content block on your site, but can't read it because it is impossible to register there. For me at least - for some reason

Anyway - the videoblock looks like this

post-300633-0-06700900-1378494938_thumb.

How do I get the thumbnails to show?