What's the Marketplace?

phinsup

Its where you can find all kinds of resources for your IPB and all other IP applications. (ie: gallery, blogs, downloads, content, nexus, etc. etc.)

There are free items and items you may have to pay for in there. There is everything from small hooks to major component add-ons and skins to change the look of your IPB, etc. :thumbsup:

Its where you can find all kinds of resources for your IPB and all other IP applications. (ie: gallery, blogs, downloads, content, nexus, etc. etc.)

There are free items and items you may have to pay for in there. There is everything from small hooks to major component add-ons and skins to change the look of your IPB, etc. :thumbsup:

I see it replaces the resources. Is this going to be a paid application in the future?

I like it, it's very App Store esq. LOL

At present, it's just a redesigned Resources section, using IP.Downloads and IP.Nexus together for some better features and possibilities.

That answerd my question as well, thanks Ryan. Unfortunetly I don't have those kind of skills. I was hoping nexus was able to be set up like that "out of the box" I sure do like the layout and side panels.

That answerd my question as well, thanks Ryan. Unfortunetly I don't have those kind of skills. I was hoping nexus was able to be set up like that "out of the box" I sure do like the layout and side panels.

[url=" 2.3 Dev Update: Interface Changes

To clarify - what we're using is IP.Downloads (2.3, not yet released) integrated with IP.Nexus (which is available out-of-the box - we've not made any code-level changes).

It essentially replaces the resources section and allows modification authors to handle paid resources here (previously they were required to handle payments, etc. themselves).
We have a few other cool things in the pipeline for the marketplace - watch our announcements forum or subscribe to our blog to stay up-to-date :)

Archived