IP Links?

rastaX

I hope its not vanished, its a key part of my sites and as a community project I installed it thinking I would avoid this scenario

there is a page here off another post, but the support forum and the download has vanished. :(

http://community.invisionpower.com/resources/community_projects.html/_/iplinks

If you mean the Directory that used to be here on this site, it's still here, just not as visible as it once was. Go to the Marketplace tab, then look in the menu on the left for the Community Directory link there.

If you mean the actual IP.Links downloadable application, it's here, I believe.

yeah, that's too bad. I was hoping to use it as a contact system for neighborhood communities. its hard to find a good plumber around here.

* Hey, it was updated two days ago soooo...

That update was simply changing the name of the download.

TBH I'm not sure if the project is being actively developed any more. I've not heard back from Brandon in relation to the PM I sent, and haven't seen him respond to any feedback in the thread.

It's a shame really as IP.Links has great potential. :D

It has and does. I wasnt going to install it because I wanted custom fields like you. Anyay I've given it a go and customised it a bit and just started to promote it.

http://www.ifsqn.com/forum/index.php?/links/

I would love to get the affilates showing at the top as I have renamed them sponsors and in time aim to charge them and give better visibility.

Anyone know how to move the affilates to the top of the links directory? :D

• 3 weeks later...

Here are the details of the Links system's future:

http://community.invisionpower.com/topic/325659-community-projects/page__view__findpost__p__2044816

I can't view the link above. Error says "customers only", but I am logged in with the same email and password I use for the client area. Help?

I can't view the link above. Error says "customers only", but I am logged in with the same email and password I use for the client area. Help?

Alternate Contacts and customers with no active support cannot access the Customer Lounge. You need to log in with an active master account.

Yes, IP.Links was recently dissolved as part of a change IPS initiated. It's now Links Directory and solely developed by myself. I have been out of the picture for the past few months because of work, college and my girlfriend. However, I have a month off before next semester starts so I'm hoping to pump out a major update in that time. For more information, including a place to post suggestions/feedback and get support, see this forum I just threw up. It will be the place to go for news/suggestions/support for Links Directory from this point forward.

• 1 month later...

Archived