Description
Complete Contact system for IPB 3

Features:
3 ways of contacting administrators
Topic Creation
Emailing system
PM System
4 ways to secure and stop spam
Ability to create Custom Fields that are Either ( Optional Or Required)
reCaptcha security Check that uses the recaptcha board theme
Random Anti-Spam Questions
All functions Can be Enabled or Disabled From ACP
Optionally CC User
Optionally BCC another Email of yours or another Admin
0 Files / Skin Edits
FAQ System included in contact page, to allow members to use FAQ before submitting any contact (Saves you a lot of hassles).
Using IPS Editor to parse HTML & BBCodes
Form submitted fields are being saved so even if there was an error returned while submitting, the fields that were filled would not be lost and members would not have to re-fill them again

here to download this file

Is it possible to have multiple contact forms for different areas?

Can you hide the contact tab?

Can this be placed in an IP.Content Page?

Can this be used inside a specific forum?

Lastly, can the post pull the members data of the person who is actually filling out the form? (member number or post not submitted by Admin or User # that is fixed?

thanks

Hi.

Where can I change the text of the email? I want to remove the "Thanks and Regards" from the bottom.

Also, Can I change the word "iContact Form" on the top of the form to "Contact Form"?

Hello,

I have a problem with your mod

Warning: require_once(/homepages/*/forum/admin/applications/core/modules_admin/tools/settings.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in/homepages/40/d191807510/htdocs/*/admin/applications_addon/other/contact/modules_admin/contact/settings.php on line 67

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/homepages/*/forum/admin/applications/core/modules_admin/tools/settings.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php6:/homepages/*/ips_kernel/') in/homepages/40/d191807510/htdocs/*/admin/applications_addon/other/contact/modules_admin/contact/settings.php on line 67

The errors above are errors in the administration or the public side error below

Fatal error: Call to undefined method parseBbcode::showEditor() in /homepages/*/admin/applications_addon/other/contact/modules_public/contact/contact.php on line 78
Thank you for your help

Hello,

I have a problem with your mod

Warning: require_once(/homepages/*/forum/admin/applications/core/modules_admin/tools/settings.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in/homepages/40/d191807510/htdocs/*/admin/applications_addon/other/contact/modules_admin/contact/settings.php on line 67

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/homepages/*/forum/admin/applications/core/modules_admin/tools/settings.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php6:/homepages/*/ips_kernel/') in/homepages/40/d191807510/htdocs/*/admin/applications_addon/other/contact/modules_admin/contact/settings.php on line 67

The errors above are errors in the administration or the public side error below

Fatal error: Call to undefined method parseBbcode::showEditor() in /homepages/*/admin/applications_addon/other/contact/modules_public/contact/contact.php on line 78
Thank you for your help

Hi I already sent you a private message asking you to download the updated version, the one you were using was for 3.0.x

You're kindly requested to uninstall the old version, delete the files you uploaded, then reupload the new files and install the new version

That should be it.

I just purchased your mod, I'm receiving:

Warning: require_once(/home/*/public_html/admin/applications/core/modules_admin/tools/settings.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/*/public_html/admin/applications_addon/other/contact/modules_admin/contact/settings.php on line 67

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/*/public_html/admin/applications/core/modules_admin/tools/settings.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/*/public_html/ips_kernel/') in/home/*/public_html/admin/applications_addon/other/contact/modules_admin/contact/settings.php on line 67

I get that when I click on settings in the admin panel.

I just purchased your mod, I'm receiving:

Warning: require_once(/home/*/public_html/admin/applications/core/modules_admin/tools/settings.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/*/public_html/admin/applications_addon/other/contact/modules_admin/contact/settings.php on line 67

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/*/public_html/admin/applications/core/modules_admin/tools/settings.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/*/public_html/ips_kernel/') in/home/*/public_html/admin/applications_addon/other/contact/modules_admin/contact/settings.php on line 67

I get that when I click on settings in the admin panel.

check 2 post above, maybe you are installing the old version

uninstall & upload the new one

Hello, I installed 4.0.0 not sure if it's new or old. I got it from the download link. Thanks.

The Marketplace is messed up, 1st it deleted my other version, now I tried to reupload the updated version, it just wont save

I will send you the updated version in PM

When i try to install "-AO3_Contact_Form_Pro-" in my WAMP-Testground i have the folling error in the first part (creating sql-table)

· CREATE TABLE ipb_contactform_customfields ( cid mediumint(10) NOT NULL auto_increment, title varchar(255) NOT NULL, description varchar(255) NOT NULL, charlimit mediumint(8) default '0', cposition mediumint(8) NOT NULL default '0', optional tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0', PRIMARY KEY (cid) ) TYPE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=1 ;

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=1' at line 9

· CREATE TABLE ipb_contactform_antispam ( qid mediumint(10) NOT NULL auto_increment, qposition mediumint(8) default '0', question varchar(255) NOT NULL, answer varchar(255) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (qid) ) TYPE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=1 ;

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=1' at line 7

What files i need to download? I see two in the Marketplace...

When i try to install "-AO3_Contact_Form_Pro-" in my WAMP-Testground i have the folling error in the first part (creating sql-table)

· CREATE TABLE ipb_contactform_customfields ( cid mediumint(10) NOT NULL auto_increment, title varchar(255) NOT NULL, description varchar(255) NOT NULL, charlimit mediumint(8) default '0', cposition mediumint(8) NOT NULL default '0', optional tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0', PRIMARY KEY (cid) ) TYPE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=1 ;

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=1' at line 9

· CREATE TABLE ipb_contactform_antispam ( qid mediumint(10) NOT NULL auto_increment, qposition mediumint(8) default '0', question varchar(255) NOT NULL, answer varchar(255) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (qid) ) TYPE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=1 ;

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=1' at line 7

Please download and install this one "app_contact_form_pro_4.0.0.zip"

not the -SRD3-_Contact_Form_Pro.zip

When i try to install the "AO3 Contact Form Pro" App, i have this error (Wamp-Testground)

Any one else getting this error? I just check the codes and it's fine.

Please manually try to delete those tables and reinstall the app.

When i try to install the "AO3 Contact Form Pro" App, i have this error (Wamp-Testground)

Yes I am getting this error, deleted everything from server and still getting this:

IP.Board Set Up Utility

Welcome to the IP.Board application set up utility.
This installation is in progress...

The following errors have been found:

· CREATE TABLE contactform_customfields ( cid mediumint(10) NOT NULL auto_increment, title varchar(255) NOT NULL, description varchar(255) NOT NULL, charlimit mediumint(8) default '0', cposition mediumint(8) NOT NULL default '0', optional tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0', PRIMARY KEY (cid) ) TYPE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=1 ;

· CREATE TABLE contactform_antispam ( qid mediumint(10) NOT NULL auto_increment, qposition mediumint(8) default '0', question varchar(255) NOT NULL, answer varchar(255) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (qid) ) TYPE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=1 ;

Furthermore it is not possible to delete the tables, cause they ARE NOT CREATED!

The error comes during the first step of the installation...

ANY SOLUTIONS FOR THIS PAID-APP ???

Furthermore it is not possible to delete the tables, cause they ARE NOT CREATED!

Will install it on a new board tonight to test the error and let you know, maybe there is an error with the uploaded files

Yes I am getting this error, deleted everything from server and still getting this:

IP.Board Set Up Utility

Welcome to the IP.Board application set up utility.
This installation is in progress...

The following errors have been found:

· CREATE TABLE contactform_customfields ( cid mediumint(10) NOT NULL auto_increment, title varchar(255) NOT NULL, description varchar(255) NOT NULL, charlimit mediumint(8) default '0', cposition mediumint(8) NOT NULL default '0', optional tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0', PRIMARY KEY (cid) ) TYPE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=1 ;

· CREATE TABLE contactform_antispam ( qid mediumint(10) NOT NULL auto_increment, qposition mediumint(8) default '0', question varchar(255) NOT NULL, answer varchar(255) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (qid) ) TYPE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=1 ;

Okay, I installed it on a new board and it worked fine .. ALTHOUGH I have re-updated the files with new ones and new version..

please re-download the version that says app_contact_form_pro_4.0.1.zip '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

Also, here's a screenshot of the app being installed normally

post-130346-0-69436100-1396551351_thumb.

If you still having issues, please send me your myadminphp login and FTP login

Can this be used for more than one Contact form on the same site? For Example; I would like to create a standard contact form, another form for members to apply for clan membership and so on.

Thx

Can this be used for more than one Contact form on the same site? For Example; I would like to create a standard contact form, another form for members to apply for clan membership and so on.

Thx

Actually no, not at the moment, but its a good idea for future development

Hi, please do not take my post as offensive, i am just making this post to try to know what would be the best app for me.

I would like to set a "contact us" system, but i am trying to compare your system and the '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

They look very similar feature-wise, it is not clear to me in what aspects they are different. What are the features that make your system be different than the above cited, and why it would provide the best value to my community?

Hi, please do not take my post as offensive, i am just making this post to try to know what would be the best app for me.

I would like to set a "contact us" system, but i am trying to compare your system and the '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

They look very similar feature-wise, it is not clear to me in what aspects they are different. What are the features that make your system be different than the above cited, and why it would provide the best value to my community?

its another copy of my mod, i created mine one year before the app you mentioned :)