Super News Feed

HeadStand

Also, not sure why you're blaming this app?

Yes, u are right. Sorry for this. But i was in Panic...

And it was definitely not possible to enter the ACP. All the Time the upgrader wanted to install something new, but it was not possible.

When i turn the DEV_Mode off, i saw you App installed AND (on the right side) not installed...

I was trying this three times in my XAMPP testground, all was working fine - i dont know why i have this problems online...

Now, all is function (well, it looks like) but it seems, my site is slower than before....

How to rename the Tabs? I translated all in the ACP, recached the skin and the language but the tabs follow to show all in english. Little help, please...

​There's a cache called feed_actions (or feed_types? I can't remember offhand). In System -> Tools & Settings -> cache management. Rebuild that.

For the life of me I can't remember why I designed it that way, but I assure you that's going to be gone when I redo this for 4.0.

​There's a cache called feed_actions (or feed_types? I can't remember offhand). In System -> Tools & Settings -> cache management. Rebuild that.

For the life of me I can't remember why I designed it that way, but I assure you that's going to be gone when I redo this for 4.0.

Thank you Ma'am !

That did the trick...

• 2 weeks later...

Please, is there a way to show Screenshot from IP.Downloads?

Furthermore, is it possible to link to the reputation from the given post?

Thank you!

(I will pay for the screenshots!)

​Not at this time (to either question). Sorry.

I may release an update for the screenshots, but definitely not for the reputation.

Hi Headstand. I have just upgraded and am getting the error "Error: Could not load template 'formatForum' from group 'supernewsfeed' in my sidebar. Any ideas

Thanks

​You can try rebuilding your skin caches.

1. Login to the ACP and go to Look & Feel -> Look & Feel -> Template Tools
  2. Scroll down to "Rebuild Master Skin Data" and check "Rebuild HTML" and "[HSC] Super News Feed"
  3. Press Rebuild
  4. Return to the Template Tools screen
  5. At the top of the screen, press "Recache Skin Sets"

Let me know if that helps.

Hi

Downloads and file updates are showing in the news feed for all users irrespective of permissions set within the downloads module. I have download categories that are only visible to mods and admin yet other users are able to see file updates to those files in the news feed despite not having access to that download category.

They can't download the file due to the downloads section module permission but I don't think they should even show up.

any thoughts pls?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...