im trying to edit the skeleton template on my portal skin files

the first part is to find

<!--::recent_topics_discussions_last_x::-->

i dont know why but this line does noyt exist on my portal file at all

can someone help me?

please?

A new version has been uploaded to the Marketplace. Changes include:

• Tested for IPB 3.4 compatibility
  • New Topics / new posts displayed moderated content. Fixed.
  • Gallery images submitted directly to categories were ignored. Fixed.
  • Some language strings were not correctly updated. Fixed.

It would be nice to show reputation changes like this :

http://community.invisionpower.com/files/file/6006-recent-likes/

Maybe later, but not now.. just way too busy. :(

hello all

just to ask something that troubes me a lot

im trying to edit the skeleton template on my portal skin files

the first part is to find

<!--::recent_topics_discussions_last_x::-->

i dont know why but this line does noyt exist on my portal file at all

can someone help me?

please?

Could be you removed it? In either case, the idea here is just to give you an example of where to put the line of code. Technically, you can put it anywhere in skeletonTemplate and it will work.

hi, thanks for the 4.1 update, have this problem in the side bar, when posted a gallery image....

Error: Could not load template 'formatImageCategory' from group 'supernewsfeed'

Thanks

hi, thanks for the 4.1 update, have this problem in the side bar, when posted a gallery image....

Thanks

Sorry about that.

I've uploaded a fix (no version change). For those of you who have already installed the latest version:
1. Upload all files
2. Login to the ACP
3. Go to Look & Feel -> Template Tools
4. Under "Rebuild Master Skin Data", check "Rebuild HTML" and "[HSC] Super News Feed"
5. Click "Rebuild"
6. Return to Template Tools screen
7. Click "Recache Skin Sets"

I just got an answer from IPS that this issue should be caused from the Super News Feed. Indeed if I deactivate the Application everything works fine again. I have installed the complete IPS Suite 3.4.1 and Super News Feed 4.1

I installed your new version like described (deleting old directories....)

post-320727-0-68102300-1356066776_thumb.

Hopefully you can support me!

I just got an answer from IPS that this issue should be caused from the Super News Feed. Indeed if I deactivate the Application everything works fine again. I have installed the complete IPS Suite 3.4.1 and Super News Feed 4.1

I installed your new version like described (deleting old directories....)

attachicon.gifhsc.jpg

Hopefully you can support me!

Patch attached to this post. Upload to
admin/applications_addon/other/supernewsfeed/sources/classes

Please let me know if that resolves the problem. If so, I will upload to the marketplace.

class_feed_replies.php

Patch attached to this post. Upload to
admin/applications_addon/other/supernewsfeed/sources/classes

Please let me know if that resolves the problem. If so, I will upload to the marketplace.

Installed the file - everything seems to work fine again! Many thanks for your great support!

Two issues I'm now experiencing with the recently installed mod for my 3.4.1 board:

1. Viewing the stream and after 15 seconds and scrolling to the bottom of the page, the following error appeared:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'No itemMarking class available for supernewsfeed' in /home/cruisecr/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/itemmarking/classItemMarking.php:1177 Stack trace: #0 /home/cruisecr/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/itemmarking/classItemMarking.php(485): classItemMarking->_fetchModule('supernewsfeed') #1 /home/cruisecr/public_html/forums/admin/applications_addon/ips/blog/sources/classes/blogFunctions.php(171): classItemMarking->setFromSqlJoin(Array) #2 /home/cruisecr/public_html/forums/admin/applications_addon/ips/blog/extensions/comments/entries.php(439): blogFunctions->loadBlog('11') #3 /home/cruisecr/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/comments/bootstrap.php(453): comments_blog_entries->can('moderate', Array) #4 /home/cruisecr/public_html/forums/admin/applications_addon/other/supernewsfeed/sources/replies/newBlog.php(117): classes_comments_renderer->fetch('89', Array) #5 /home/cruisecr/public_html/forums/admin/applications_addon/other/supernewsfeed/sourc in /home/cruisecr/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/itemmarking/classItemMarking.php on line 1177

2. Signed up a new account on my board to test a variety of things. When I go to the settings --> "News Feed Actions" all of the checkboxes are empty...making it appear as if no user actions are being logged by default. Why would this be?

Thanks

Two issues I'm now experiencing with the recently installed mod for my 3.4.1 board:

1. Viewing the stream and after 15 seconds and scrolling to the bottom of the page, the following error appeared:

What version of IP.Blog are you running?

2. Signed up a new account on my board to test a variety of things. When I go to the settings --> "News Feed Actions" all of the checkboxes are empty...making it appear as if no user actions are being logged by default. Why would this be?

I have a fix for this one already, but I'm waiting to figure out the other issue first.

1. I translated the whole language pack into German but the activity navigation block is still in English. Could you please support me? Thanks a lot!

2. I would like to buy the add on for the Garage System and maybe for the Donation System of Devfuse - please let me know how to proceed.

post-320727-0-10764000-1356793562_thumb.

3. Where to translate the "Comments" within the sidebar block:

post-320727-0-79546200-1356796222.jpg

1. I translated the whole language pack into German but the activity navigation block is still in English. Could you please support me? Thanks a lot!
2. I would like to buy the add on for the Garage System and maybe for the Donation System of Devfuse - please let me know how to proceed.
3. Where to translate the "Comments" within the sidebar block:

1. Please rebuild your feed_types cache. (ACP -> System -> Tools & Settings -> Cache Management -> [HSC] Super News Feed)
2. I will send you a PM regarding this.
3. It might be hard-coded. I will fix this with the next update (should be within the next day or two).

I would like to raise another question - would it be possible to show the News Feed in the middle block of the Portal from Mike?

You can put the feed block anywhere you'd like within the Portal -> skeletonTemplate template bit. I do have clients that are using this in the middle of their Portal. Simply edit skeletonTemplate, and put
<!--::newsfeed_getFeedData::-->
under
<div class='ipsLayout_content clearfix'>

It would be great if you support RSS so we can export to any html file

I have a long list of features that will be implemented for the next major release. Unfortunately, RSS is not one of them. I'm hesitant to add it to the list, as it will only delay the release even further.... and I've already had this in the pipeline for several months. Sorry I can't be of more help.

1. Please rebuild your feed_types cache. (ACP -> System -> Tools & Settings -> Cache Management -> [HSC] Super News Feed)
2. I will send you a PM regarding this.
3. It might be hard-coded. I will fix this with the next update (should be within the next day or two).

You can put the feed block anywhere you'd like within the Portal -> skeletonTemplate template bit. I do have clients that are using this in the middle of their Portal. Simply edit skeletonTemplate, and put

<!--::newsfeed_getFeedData::-->

under

<div class='ipsLayout_content clearfix'>

I have a long list of features that will be implemented for the next major release. Unfortunately, RSS is not one of them. I'm hesitant to add it to the list, as it will only delay the release even further.... and I've already had this in the pipeline for several months. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Thanks for your support! Regarding the add-on I would need at first the Garage System. For the Donation Tracker am not sure to use Nexus in the future....

What version of IP.Blog are you running?

I have a fix for this one already, but I'm waiting to figure out the other issue first.

@HeadStand, I'm running IP.Blog v2.6.1. Do you have an update on the fix? Anxious to finally get this live on my site. Thanks!

Hi,

I just tried to do a bulk import from directory in IPcontent and got the following error. I have replaced my domain name with xxxx's in case that causes confusion.

Warning: require_once(/usr/www/virtual/xxxxxxxxxxxxx/admin/applications_addon/other/supernewsfeed/sources/actions/newFile.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/www/virtual/xxxxx/admin/sources/base/core.php on line 1162

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/usr/www/virtual/xxxxxxxxxxadmin/applications_addon/other/supernewsfeed/sources/actions/newFile.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/www/virtual/xxxxxxxxx/ips_kernel/') in /usr/www/virtual/janeyweb2/www.xxxxx/admin/sources/base/core.php on line 1162

I have uploaded and installed the xml file,

the mod didnt install as disabled as the install document said it should, the mod is enabled I can see the tab. but not the block anywhere how exacly can I add it?

edit ok the block appeared after some new content created, my other question, now the block is on the top right I would like to place it lower than my other blocks how can that be done?