Download: Top 5 statistics

Planetby

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

Found a problem on my board. You have to double click the link before it redirects you to the latest thread.

Problem in steps.
1. Clicks Latest Posts
2. Redirects you to www.domain.com/forum/index.php?topic/randomthreadtitle/
3. the link in step 2 doesn't redirect you to the latest post, instead it just redirects you back to the top of the page.
4. Clicks Latest Posts again
5. the 2nd time you click on it the URL is different as shown in 6
6. www.domain.com/forum/index.php?/topic/randomthreadtitle/ < the proper URL and it redirects perfectly fine.

Running on IP.Board 3.1.4

Strange :blink: I will attempt to reproduce this happening on my test board but I know it does not happen on my own forum as I just checked (3.1.4) and I popped around a few other 3.1.4 forums that I know use it and they were fine too.
Fingers crossed I can get it to happen.

Wow thats a strange one and i'm a bit stumped as to what to suggest at the moment as it seems your the only one it is happening with, think i'll have to ask a few fellow contributors if they have any idea's...........I know for certain it is not the hooks coding as it was checked over by another (far more experienced) coder before it was released.
I cannot see anything on your forum that might even "interfere" in any way, please leave it with me to investigate and I will let you know asap if I can figure anything out :)

• 1 month later...

Great mod, been looking for something like this.

How hard is it to change the stats options? Like instead of top posters, could I have most viewed threads in the last week?

What I'm after is something like this forum;

http://forum.tipb.com/

Stats for the last week, most replied threads and most viewed threads as well as top posters for that week. The thanked thing I don't care about.

Again, great mod, much appreciated the time and effort gone in to it :)

Archived