Download: Top 5 statistics

Planetby

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are 2 hooks supplied (bottom global) and (top index) the bottom one obviously shows at bottom of board and is "global" the top one shows just under shout and is index page only.
There will be a further update to this hopefully early next week to solve:

posts from excluded forums showing in "new posts"
Member formats (colours)

Look and feel, your skin html,hooktop5statsGlobal , 4th line down from the top

<if test="in_array( $this->memberData['member_group_id'], explode( ",", $this->settings['stats_group'] ) )">

<br class='clear' />

<div>

<h2 class=maintitle>Top 5 Statistics</h2>

<table class='ipb_table' width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="4">

Hope that helps :)

Great hook mate, but sadly I've had to uninstall it because its not honouring the private forums that only mods/admins have access to. Its showing new thread titles posted in our hidden moderator forums in the top stats! Cant have this, not even for a split second as we have hundreds online at any 15 minute period...

I was using the bottom hook.

You might want to update the instructions too, to say "Install "EITHER" the bottom OR the top hook, and not both, as that wasnt obvious until installing one, wiped out the other...
If I uninstall the hooks, will this remove the edits it made to install them?

Great hook mate, but sadly I've had to uninstall it because its not honouring the private forums that only mods/admins have access to. Its showing new thread titles posted in our hidden moderator forums in the top stats! Cant have this, not even for a split second as we have hundreds online at any 15 minute period...

I was using the bottom hook.

You might want to update the instructions too, to say "Install "EITHER" the bottom OR the top hook, and not both, as that wasnt obvious until installing one, wiped out the other...

If I uninstall the hooks, will this remove the edits it made to install them?

Uninstalling removes all settings, as for the "new posts" showing from excluded forums I am aware of this and looking into it

If it is showing the members names in the forum colours then its the 1.0.2 version, I may have forgot to change the hook number on it :lol:

i am in work right now and will check/rectify it when I get home, think I forgot to alter it on the bottom hook

(quick check: My fault, forgot to change version number on the bottom hook)

• 2 weeks later...

Uninstalled old version, installed new one and it doesn't show up at all.
Not sure, what I'm doing wrong.

Then, what do you mean by:

Upload supplied "stats" folder and crown image to public/style_images/All Skins !!!!

I don't have such folder and "Upload" folder indicates "Master", not "All Skins".
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm having a slight problem, hopefully I'm not being a nuisance by posting it here. : )

My problem is this: after uploading all of the documents from the upload file, I install the hook (the bottom, as that is what I need for my forum) and it simply isn't showing up. I turn the system on, allow all group permissions to see it and set all forums as applicable to this hook within its settings.

However, if I uninstall the bottom installation and then reinstall it using the top installation module, then it works perfectly fine. Unfortunately, the top installation module is not what I mean.

I hope that there's some simple solution.

Thanks

I'm having a slight problem, hopefully I'm not being a nuisance by posting it here. : )

My problem is this: after uploading all of the documents from the upload file, I install the hook (the bottom, as that is what I need for my forum) and it simply isn't showing up. I turn the system on, allow all group permissions to see it and set all forums as applicable to this hook within its settings.

However, if I uninstall the bottom installation and then reinstall it using the top installation module, then it works perfectly fine. Unfortunately, the top installation module is not what I mean.

I hope that there's some simple solution.

Thanks

Same here, I want the bottom one, but it simply will not show up. Any help?

I'm having a slight problem, hopefully I'm not being a nuisance by posting it here. : )My problem is this: after uploading all of the documents from the upload file, I install the hook (the bottom, as that is what I need for my forum) and it simply isn't showing up. I turn the system on, allow all group permissions to see it and set all forums as applicable to this hook within its settings.However, if I uninstall the bottom installation and then reinstall it using the top installation module, then it works perfectly fine. Unfortunately, the top installation module is not what I mean.I hope that there's some simple solution.Thanks

Same here, I want the bottom one, but it simply will not show up. Any help?

Will look into this over the weekend and find out why this is happening on my test board, sorry for the delay in replying to you both have been laid up in hospital

Archived