Thanks to Dawpi for all the help :thumbsup:

Please uninstall the old hook if you have it installed

Updated to solve problem with Bottom hook not showing

Click here to download this file

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello! Great one!

But where is the admin upload folder ? rar file contains only public....but according to instruction in help file...supposed to be admin uploads as welll..

Thank you any way )

Upload\public\style_images\master → /public_html/forums/public/style_images/YOU SKIN

icon8.gif → public_html/forums/public/style_extra/post_icons/

Where does it mention admin upload in there ?

sorry thats my fault, it should read "scroll down to hooks, install the provided hook .xml" my apologies will go edit instructions to be clearer.

Read Me :

Read Me.txt

I expected that kind of solution. :)

Respect for hidden forums will be highly appreciated. You may add some settings which may allow to select which forum to include, to latest posts part of hook.

Thank you. I really like the way it looks )

Respect for hidden forums will be highly appreciated. You may add some settings which may allow to select which forum to include, to latest posts part of hook.

I'll try and look into that as a possible update in the future as time allows, wanted to keep it as simple as possible at present ;)

Kindly update the Hook if possible with:

1) FURLs
2) The Table should only appear on Index Page and not every page of the forum (Profile, Forums, Topics, etc)
3) Should not display private topics/posts from hidden forums.
4) Posters Names should reflect their default group color.

it says its under manage applications but there was no admin folder to upload ?? lol :0

Updated instructions if you look above:)

Mentioned above too if you care to look, it was made to be a simple hook and will be updated when I can but your points are noted for future build along with choosing which topics to show :)

Kindly update the Hook if possible with:

1) FURLs

2) The Table should only appear on Index Page and not every page of the forum (Profile, Forums, Topics, etc)

3) Should not display private topics/posts from hidden forums.

4) Posters Names should reflect their default group color.

• 2 weeks later...

MY STAT BOX WAS INSTALLED AND NOW THE LINKS IN THE STAT BOX WILL NOT GET REDIRECTED TO ITS PROPER PLACE. LIKE IF I CLICK ON THE TOP POSTER OR NEWEST THREAD IT SHOULD GO TO THE MEMBERS PROFILE OR TO THE THREAD IN THAT FORUM IT DOESNT,IT JUST GETS REDIRECTED TO THE WHOLE BOARD AGAIN. SAME GOES WITH EVERYTHING NOTHING GETS REDIRECTED. ANY IDEAS.

ALSO HOW DO I MAKE IT SO THAT I DONT HAVE A CERTIAN FORUM SHOW UP IN THE STATS.also I added it to the top of the board instead of the bottom

sorry the caps were on

MY STAT BOX WAS INSTALLED AND NOW THE LINKS IN THE STAT BOX WILL NOT GET REDIRECTED TO ITS PROPER PLACE. LIKE IF I CLICK ON THE TOP POSTER OR NEWEST THREAD IT SHOULD GO TO THE MEMBERS PROFILE OR TO THE THREAD IN THAT FORUM IT DOESNT,IT JUST GETS REDIRECTED TO THE WHOLE BOARD AGAIN. SAME GOES WITH EVERYTHING NOTHING GETS REDIRECTED. ANY IDEAS.

ALSO HOW DO I MAKE IT SO THAT I DONT HAVE A CERTIAN FORUM SHOW UP IN THE STATS.also I added it to the top of the board instead of the bottom

sorry the caps were on

Have exactly the same problems - downloaded and installed it just now. Only 1 setting to select the usergroups

Top 5 Statistics (1 settings)

adds a global top 5 statistics to the bottom of your board

Archived