3.2 Wish list ...

Clickfinity

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

- Avatars to be THE user picture displayed globally, and "photos" to be displayed ONLY inside forum profiles.
The current way makes no sense at all, as new members and migrated ones are typically always represented by avatars. This thereby looks very bad on an IPB forum, as nearly noone seems to have a miniavatar displayed anywhere except next to posts.
F- for no sense and not caring.

A few of the threads on that
-
- http://community.invisionpower.com/topic/293204-avatar-instead-of-photo/

I would like to see improvements on the Warning and Ban System. Theres alot of what I would say, but I think I link to some topics I think IPS Team should read.

[url="

[url="

[url="

To add, I would like that when you ban a member, a reason for banning the user will be shown up when the user try to access the board.

I just had an idea...

• When clicking "View new content" or "active content" there should be a tab for All new content.

Like it is now, we have to click each tab to see new topics, new members, new help files, new whatever...
There should be an option to "view All new content" in one single tab.

I just had an idea...

• When clicking "View new content" or "active content" there should be a tab for All new content.

Like it is now, we have to click each tab to see new topics, new members, new help files, new whatever...

There should be an option to "view All new content" in one single tab.

Excellent idea. In fact, I'd go so far as to say ALL should be the default, with Forums tab next to it and the rest following on.

"Contact Us" tab form - ACP configurable on/off, recaptcha, challenge question etc

Automatic "Image Resizer" for uploaded pics - ACP configurable on/off, finished size settable etc.

These two items have fallen on deaf ears for years :thumbsup: I have custom ones for both but they should be part of the software :whistle:

Would like to see password protected forum categories in where you only need one password to protect all forums or sub forums underneath not show all the forums that are under that category to show on the main page except for the category. It would save a lot of work in creating member groups and moving things around.

As of now you would have to pass protect all of the child forums and they still show up on the main page as links.

• 2 weeks later...

Post edit history - with the ability to restore previous edits ...

Does this sound like what you want?

+1 for this too if it is possible / reasonably easy to do.

Cheers,

Shaun :D

Actually it should be easy because IP.Content is already able to do this, as far as I have understood till now.

Although this should make the db a bit bigger I consider it very important feature.

Archived