We are closed Thursday 23rd November and Friday 24th November. Support is still available via your client center but response times may be delayed.
Invision Community

Staff Chat

Hi First time poster. I tried installing you hook after uploading the files and it gave me a driver error upon activating it. I checked and it seems to be missing the database tables. Any Help is appreciated

Hi First time poster. I tried installing you hook after uploading the files and it gave me a driver error upon activating it. I checked and it seems to be missing the database tables. Any Help is appreciated

Uninstall the hook, and re-import the XML file.

The version for IP.Board 3.2 is now available for download! And I'm sure many of you will be pleased to know that you are now able to easily delete messages as well :)

Please note that the version for IP.Board 3.1 is still available on the download screen, so be sure you get the right version!

Thanks for the update %7Boption%7D

Where can I find the language bits for this application? (I tried looking in the admin panel but couldn't located)

I'd like to change:

Use this for short staff messages, things that are too "small" for its own topic!

The version for IP.Board 3.2 is now available for download! And I'm sure many of you will be pleased to know that you are now able to easily delete messages as well [img]

[/img]

Please note that the version for IP.Board 3.1 is still available on the download screen, so be sure you get the right version!

Thanks Martin.....................Great work

How would I set this to not be in the sidebar, but be above a forum (more specifically, the staff forum) like the global shoutbox (I don't use global shoutbox so there shouldn't be any conflict), but just for one forum? Would that require some modifications? If so, where would I look (as a starting point?), or would you be willing to incorporate that functionality into the core?

Hm

Did i missed something :S

I have 1.1.0 version and i cant find delete post option? (any users can delete any messages on)

Also have problem when i post 2 times...first always stay in first chat answer...second dont display up, but after previously answer

Hm

Did i missed something :S

I have 1.1.0 version and i cant find delete post option? (any users can delete any messages [color=#008000]on[/color])

Also have problem when i post 2 times...first always stay in first chat answer...second dont display up, but after previously answer

Can confirm this. Will adjust itself with a refresh, and only the poster will notice this behavior.
Not critical enough that I will fix this immediately with a new release right now.

If you move away from the page, or refresh, the delete option goes away.

I think the idea is if you misspell something, you have the chance to delete.

It should be there for all users with permission all the time, and is slightly invisible till you move the pointer over the row. If you're having issues with this, let me know what skin you're using, operating system and browser.

It should be there for all users with permission all the time, and is slightly invisible till you move the pointer over the row. If you're having issues with this, let me know what skin you're using, operating system and browser.

I do understand how the delete button works.

Skin = IPB 3.2
OS = Windows 7 (not like this matters)
Browser = Firefox 5.0

I shall upload a video so you can see exactly what happens:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oD36feij9KM?fs=1

Probably best to view on YouTube to see full-screen. Or just click the full screen button above.