October 9, 2010 in Feedback
Hello i have few ideas how you guys could improove the board:
1. Add a possibility to add/change a Forum icon "IconMod" by default.
2. Add a ActiveUsers list sort method (By group(custom order), By name, By session time etc.).
3. Add SubForums(ForumView) list expand/collapse toggle button its really annoying with forums which has alot of subforums + topics when you have to scroll alot.
4. Add optional(acp enable/disable) Pinned/Regular topics separator bar (as 2.x versions has).
5. Add dynamic(non cached) bbcode support like [ping]some_ip[/ping] which is not static. I know it is possible by adding DataHooks but you already made a BBCODE with php feature so why not to improove it?
Also why is IN_DEV mode working so slow ?
+bug found on tools/buildInDev.php which uses 'master_skin_xmlskin' directory which not exists. The directory name is 'master_skin_xml'
I think you should separate the IN_DEV mode from an advanced ACP functions.
Its annoying when you have to enable IN_DEV to edit/export some hook/app and then disable again.
IN_DEV mode is nice when you develop a mod or an application but it should not affect the ACP features like Exporting or Editing.
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.
Started 16 minutes ago
Started Saturday at 09:31 PM
Started Saturday at 11:49 AM