Download: IMDb BBCode

Planetby

File Name: IMDb BBCode
File Submitter: Planetby
File Submitted: 06 Oct 2010
File Category: Miscellaneous XML Files

I had wanted Michaels (IM) IMDB mod for 3.1.x and wanted it to be easy to upkeep with IMDb changing their source codes so often, BBCode seemed the best option and easier for anyone to add there touches to.
Big respect goes to Michael (IM) on this

Places IMDb movie info into a post contained within its own iframe.

Click here to download this file

• 7 months later...

excellent work make maybe if possible make it option to only have to use numbers and not the "tt" prefix so instead of having to use "tt1593823" be able to use "1593823" or if u have an easy way i can edit the xml to do that that would be exceelent as well save me editing thousands of posts or messing worth sql search and remove

modded bbcode add "tt" before {content} works great

:lol: was just about to post that for you but I see you found it yourself :)

yep thanks for replying yeah had an import from VB and they had everythign just with numbers no tt i knew there had to be easy way thanks for the awesome mod btw excellent :) added modified file below for anyone else in need that doesnt know how to do it hope u dont mind :)
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

would this still work on 3.2?

Still works on my own board using 3.4.5 so I don't see why it wouldn't

I'm surprised this isn't more popular. Any know if this is still working for 3.4? Seems unlikely since it's so old but I could get lucky. ;)

Thank you! :smile:

-edit-

Is this just an iframe?

If you read the post and looked at the pics, it says that it pulls the info in and contains it within an iframe to keep it all nice and neat :)

Still works on my own board using 3.4.5 so I don't see why it wouldn't

Thank you. :smile:

If you read the post and looked at the pics, it says that it pulls the info in and contains it within an iframe to keep it all nice and neat :smile:

Doh! Kind of saw that as i was going to bed last night. Normally I pay better attention before reading. I was too sleepy, I guess. Sorry.

I was looking for something that would integrate into our site a bit more but I appreciate having this option. :)

Thank you again! :smile:

There used to be an app that did what you want but it was given up by the developer, I did this simply as a work around for my own site but threw it on here because others had been asking for "something" that would show the info.......Anyone can use it as a basis to improve upon if the want :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived