Community

(DP34) Referrals System

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

File Name: (DP34) Referrals System File Submitter: DawPi File Submitted: 23 Aug 2010 File Category: Promotion Supported Versions: IP.Board 3.3.x, IP.Board 3.4.x With this app you can allow you

The new version is available. I hope that for most of you will be without problems. If you find a mistake, do not wait and write about it here!

Hello guys, this app will be reviewed with IP.Board 3.4 soon, so please be patient. I'll reply on all questions.

Posted Images

Heya D
I've sent ya a message last week about adding an option so you can get credits only for referrals that made X amount of posts so I cna protect from affiliates that signup and do not make any posts. I'm planning to reward my affiliates for bringing new members

When do you think this will be added? Thanks

Hey Dawpi, im trying to do a quick fix for the link in the sidebar view, here is what i got so far

post-171619-0-47715100-1288894867_thumb.

Im having difficulties in getting the link to show in the box as it does in the settings page. Here is the code added to the sidebar (from the settings page)

<fieldset class='row2'>

<ul>

<li class='field'>

<label for='dp3_rs_invite_ref'>{$this->lang->words['dp3_rs_ref_text_1']}</label>

<input readonly onclick="this.select();" type='text' class='input_text' size='{$sizeR}' id='dp3_rs_invite_ref' name='dp3_rs_invite_ref' value='{$refLink}' />

</li>

</ul>								

</fieldset>

Any help would be appreciated.