Community

DawPi

(DP34) Referrals System

Hello,

I don't bashing any person, just to inform you. :)

Well, what exactly points system do you have?

I wanted to use it with my reputation point system... or do I have to use a different system? if so can you suggest one?

Heya D
I've sent ya a message last week about adding an option so you can get credits only for referrals that made X amount of posts so I cna protect from affiliates that signup and do not make any posts. I'm planning to reward my affiliates for bringing new members

When do you think this will be added? Thanks

I know I know.. I want to be sure that all works fine.

I'm also busy with my new biggest IP.Board app even ( of course mine :P ) and few other small works.

New app!? What is it?

You are still saying that will release an update to ref mods anytime soon .Can you give us another deadline for this project.. Personally Im in choosing if I should buy your mod or hire a programmer to create a ref mod for me from scratch....

This mod works,so new releases mean new functions not fixes. If someone find bug then I'll release new version in a few hours, not days. But versions with new functions are always longer than fix releases..

Hey Dawpi, im trying to do a quick fix for the link in the sidebar view, here is what i got so far

post-171619-0-47715100-1288894867_thumb.

Im having difficulties in getting the link to show in the box as it does in the settings page. Here is the code added to the sidebar (from the settings page)

<fieldset class='row2'>

<ul>

<li class='field'>

<label for='dp3_rs_invite_ref'>{$this->lang->words['dp3_rs_ref_text_1']}</label>

<input readonly onclick="this.select();" type='text' class='input_text' size='{$sizeR}' id='dp3_rs_invite_ref' name='dp3_rs_invite_ref' value='{$refLink}' />

</li>

</ul>								

</fieldset>

Any help would be appreciated.